•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

hahahahaha! what a coincidence

Comment

I for one will be sad to see u go. I have been completely amazed at the standard of literature especially today. I am really game to great constructive debates and have had fun watching some go on here....Today however, I was wondering who the hell was controlling these boards... The level of communication has slipped below sub standard, especially after scouring around the net and finding other sites that obviously have more control over what is displayed. .. and therefore are very informative. I think if the Mods dont take more control this site is going to become trash and the only people posting will be trash too. Today i had the impression I was in a chat room full of bored housewives and unemployable drop outs...... The Moderators need to do something ..... and do something quick. Yeah u might be able to keep some of the people some of the time.But its the quality that is dissapearing and the b u m s that are staying... Immigration information not immigration evil..... u decide Moderators.... Its ok to dissagree but its how u do it and the idiots on here are causing a lot of people stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"racist red necked?"" before you leave (and no loss)....what "race" are illegal aliens?
          If illegals and their supporters want "help" have them shell out thousands of $$$ to some immigration attorney...why ask for advice from people who cannot legally help them?
          And they open the doors to criticism by announcing their irresponsibility or lack of respect for US, then expect to be rewarded!!!
          Tell me....how many bank robbers would expect to go a web sit for "help" (on how to rob a bank) then when caught, ask for instant forgiveness, claiming "I was just looking for a better life..."...bottom line....there is NO justification for violating our borders and laws....and thanks for the 2340 quotes by John Seawall....very meaningful...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            I've been a member on this board for a little less than a year.
            I have enjoyed many meaningful discussions here with people like IE, Hudson, Houston, Mpodcsin, lately with Honey and Explora and a few others.
            Thank you guys for a good time.

I am closing this account and not going to post here anymore.
            You know the reasons- allowing posters such as Someone12, SunDevilUSA, Still Trash and a few other racist red neck idiots who innudate the forum with worthless hatred filled garbage.
            It is not possible for immigrants get any help with their cases without being bashed by the aforementioned posters.

I don't want to be a part of this forum in this shape and form.
            Good bye.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand and respect your decision. Very soon after becoming a member it was evident who's postings were worthy and of value to read, yours as well as Hudson's, Houston's and a few more. There's not much redeeming merit from this site. I know wherever you are in the future you will be a significant contribution deserving of the utmost respect. Good luck.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              "racist red necked?"" before you leave (and no loss)....what "race" are illegal aliens?
              If illegals and their supporters want "help" have them shell out thousands of $$$ to some immigration attorney...why ask for advice from people who cannot legally help them?
              And they open the doors to criticism by announcing their irresponsibility or lack of respect for US, then expect to be rewarded!!!
              Tell me....how many bank robbers would expect to go a web sit for "help" (on how to rob a bank) then when caught, ask for instant forgiveness, claiming "I was just looking for a better life..."...bottom line....there is NO justification for violating our borders and laws....and thanks for the 2340 quotes by John Seawall....very meaningful... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHUT

THE

#UCK

UP.

You're a tired moronic broken record -

GET A #UCKING LIFE YOU LOSER

OR JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND STICK A PISTOL IN YOUR MOUTH

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                Tell me....how many bank robbers would expect to go a web sit for "help" (on how to rob a bank) then when caught, ask for instant forgiveness, claiming "I was just looking for a better life..."...bottom line....there is NO justification for violating our borders and laws....and thanks for the 2340 quotes by John Seawall....very meaningful... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

!CIERRA EL HOCICO! !TU ERES UNA PERSONA QUE VIVE DE LO QUE ENCUENTRA EN BASURA!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                  I have enjoyed many meaningful discussions here with people like IE, Hudson, Houston, Mpodcsin, lately with Honey and Explora and a few others.

You know the reasons- allowing posters such as Someone12, SunDevilUSA, Still Trash and a few other racist red neck idiots who innudate the forum with worthless hatred filled garbage.
                  It is not possible for immigrants get any help with their cases without being bashed by the aforementioned posters.

Iperson lets get something straight.........the only reason why this forum has deteriorated into a mud slinging fest is because this site has been overwhelmed by ARROGANT illegal aliens who think it is their god given right to be in this country irrespective of the laws. If you add to that their pathetic supporters who like to throw around labels such as racist just because there are people out there who dare to criticize, then the end result is a lot of p-i-s-s-e-d off people, me included. I am still to get a straight answer from any illegal to my question and that is What right do you have to be here, circumventing our laws, forcing our social systems to breaking point because we have to deal with the these ilegal's health and educational needs as well as the crime some of them bring.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:

Iperson lets get something straight.........the only reason why this forum has deteriorated into a mud slinging fest is because this site has been overwhelmed by ARROGANT illegal aliens who think it is their god given right to be in this country irrespective of the laws. If you add to that their pathetic supporters who like to throw around labels such as racist just because there are people out there who dare to criticize, then the end result is a lot of p-i-s-s-e-d off people, me included. I am still to get a straight answer from any illegal to my question and that is What right do you have to be here, circumventing our laws, forcing our social systems to breaking point because we have to deal with the these ilegal's health and educational needs as well as the crime some of them bring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you are in an stolen land
                    from the native Americans
                    you are here illegal
                    about what illegal are you talking about ?
                    about your self ?
                    get a fuuck out of here

capiscci ?
                    roco

Comment

roco, go shove that tomahawk up your a-s-s if you don't have anything useful to say

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: What right do you have to be here, circumventing our laws, forcing our social systems to breaking point because we have to deal with the these ilegal's health and educational needs as well as the crime some of them bring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None.

Happy di@khead?

And that WON'T fu@king matter because this problem is way too complex and delicate for simple and careless morons like you to handle and will be left up to REASONABLE PEOPLE to deal with.

So run off and get a life and mind your fu@king business, OK loser?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: What right do you have to be here, circumventing our laws, forcing our social systems to breaking point because we have to deal with the these ilegal's health and educational needs as well as the crime some of them bring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None.

Happy di@khead?

And that WON'T fu@king matter because this problem is way too complex and delicate for a simple and careless morons like you to handle and will be left up to REASONABLE PEOPLE to deal with.

So run off and get a fu@king life and mind your business, ya loser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we all know the Liberal way of dealing with things........."appeasement at all cost".....so if Hillary wins in '08, there will be instantly 50 million new legal immigrants via an amnesty. That will probably be a good thing because we will need all the people we can get to fight the terrorists when they set up shop on our shores after we cut and run from Iraq

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:

None.

Happy di@khead?

And that WON'T fu@king matter because this problem is way too complex and delicate for simple and careless morons like you to handle and will be left up to REASONABLE PEOPLE to deal with.

So run off and get a life and mind your fu@king business, OK loser? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>live them to mastuurbate in front of computer screen
                            they forget how a real vaggina look like
                            they have not life and friends
                            roco

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: Yes we all know the Liberal way of dealing with things........."appeasement at all cost".....so if Hillary wins in '08, there will be instantly 50 million new legal immigrants via an amnesty. That will probably be a good thing because we will need all the people we can get to fight the terrorists when they set up shop on our shores after we cut and run from Iraq </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes, APPEASEMENT - another Hannity / Limbaugh / Savage / Coulter / Levin moronic talking point word for the mindless zombies to mull over.

Maybe that's the problem with people of your ilk - you're so fu@king angry and war-like. Everything's a battle. You've gotta FIGHT angrily to herd up 12 million illegals and get them out of our country to divide them from 12 million of their family members that are here legally. You got to FIGHT to send more boys off to Iraq to be killed or have their limbs, reproductive organs and pieces of their brains blown off because MAYBE we can get these people over there to stop killing each other AND our troops - even when this war was started on false pretenses to begin with. AND you've got to FIGHT with the rest, and now OVERWHELMING majority of INTELLIGENT people in your country when they TOTALLY disagree with what your very small mind thinks and says.

You gotta FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

ANGER ANGER ANGER

BITTERNESS BITTERNESS BITTERNESS

HATE HATE HATE

MISERABLE MISERABLE MISERABLE.

Everything is a fight with people like you.

AND WHAT THE #UCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, "setting up shop on our shores"? Are you some kind of imbecile or something?

I'm sure if you thought about it good and hard sometime before your brain had a meltdown you would have to admit that even you can't imagine that happening.

You don't REALLY think what we are doing over there has any bearing on whether or not they will succeed or not succeed in hitting us again over here, do you fu@kstick?

The only factors will be:

a) How much we continue to piss people off over there.

b) How determined they are.

c) How creative they are in trying to get past our Homeland Security.

and

d) How capable our Homeland Security is at protecting us.

Other then that, small-minded man, the war over there and the results of it have no relation to what will happen over here.

NONE.

So think a little, OK moron? God gave you the gift of a brain - use it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation