help...what to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help...what to do?

my situation here is complex I came to the US 6 years ago on a tourist visa and I stayed illegally since then I open a business and started to run it, I am having problems everywhere with licenses and so and I am kind of home sick I want to visit my family and change my status I am kind of afraid to surface with all that is happening now... any have an idea what can I do?
    thanks
    n.

my situation here is complex I came to the US 6 years ago on a tourist visa and I stayed illegally since then I open a business and started to run it, I am having problems everywhere with licenses and so and I am kind of home sick I want to visit my family and change my status I am kind of afraid to surface with all that is happening now... any have an idea what can I do?
    thanks
    n.

Comment

Get a lawyer. You have a long/hard/impossible path ahead.

ARQU

Comment

well..looks like it's the ol' "find a wife" plan like 10 million others have done.

-= nav =-

Comment

There is nothing much u can do in this situation but get urself legal here...well i dont think to write here how ... i m sure u must have got hint....take care

Comment

thanks, so I get it that I don't have any other option but to marry someone... I tought that my legit buisness that I own will help in some way...
            thank you everyone
            for your help

Comment

You might want to consult with an immigration attorney before you make any decisions. Each case is different.

Comment

Working...
              X