NSEERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSEERS

I wonder if someone could help me. I am a Pakistani citizen in the USA on a non-immigrant visa. I complied with Special Registration but have not traveled outside of the USA since registration. Since the provisions of annual registration have been suspended, does it mean that I do not have to appear for an interview prior to departure from the USA? I am getting conflicting advice. My travel agent says I don't have to but the ICE site doesn't say that? I can't find any links on the USCIS site. Please help.

I wonder if someone could help me. I am a Pakistani citizen in the USA on a non-immigrant visa. I complied with Special Registration but have not traveled outside of the USA since registration. Since the provisions of annual registration have been suspended, does it mean that I do not have to appear for an interview prior to departure from the USA? I am getting conflicting advice. My travel agent says I don't have to but the ICE site doesn't say that? I can't find any links on the USCIS site. Please help.

Comment

hat type of visa did you come on and when does it expire?

Comment

(What)

Comment

It's an O-1. I have an approved I-140 and have submitted an I-485 which is pending. I have been in status throughout my stay. The visa expires in December but is renewed annually.

Comment

If you have a 485 pending, I'm not sure you can travel outside of the US without permission...

Comment

I have an approved I-131 AP document.

Comment

Working...
              X