Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Julie, SPrasad, VPatel, Ladymathtech...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Julie, SPrasad, VPatel, Ladymathtech...

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing great...this is just to update you if u remember I was talking and asking about my friend who's visa got stuck at Mumbai consulate .... He got his visa and now he is in USA.... Usually they don't take more than a year that's what they told him .... So even if there is delay due to some reason be it admin review of security checking ....they are supposed to issue a visa to immigrant within 1 year after official visa interview.... Have a good night...

Well I m leaving on 22nd of this month for Europe tour .... Special hello to 4now, still, Jo, swiss, irri, sammy, aguila, E and everyone.... Not writing everyones name .... Take care... Pasha

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing great...this is just to update you if u remember I was talking and asking about my friend who's visa got stuck at Mumbai consulate .... He got his visa and now he is in USA.... Usually they don't take more than a year that's what they told him .... So even if there is delay due to some reason be it admin review of security checking ....they are supposed to issue a visa to immigrant within 1 year after official visa interview.... Have a good night...

Well I m leaving on 22nd of this month for Europe tour .... Special hello to 4now, still, Jo, swiss, irri, sammy, aguila, E and everyone.... Not writing everyones name .... Take care... Pasha

Comment

Hey Pasha so glad to hear that your friend finally made it here. My husband finally got his visa stuck in Mumbai and made it here in January. I know Julie and Ladymedtech have both had a difficult time. It's not easy getting through Mumbai.

Hope you have a nice trip.

Comment

Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

have fun....
          Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Have fun Pasha...

Not sure if I'll still be here when you return but...

ARQU

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks for the encouraging words Pasha, but we aren't going to wait a year for this if it doesn't come thru by the end of July I am outta here. We have managed to have the file moved to Warsaw,Poland although we have not heard anything as yet from them, my Senator has inquired but as yet no answer as to its arrival or a new number. I am keeping that glimmer of hope that it will come thru before our deadline. Anyway Pasha have a great time.

Comment

Thanks a lot Sprasad, Jo, ZabZub, ARQU and ladymedtech ....

ARQU .... Can u e mail me to poroxod@yahoo.com so I can have ur e mail for corresponding in future... even if I don't reply right a way .... Just know that I m not around.... Will reply u as soon as I can log onto internet...thanks again... Pasha

Comment

I'll send you an E-Mail Pasha so you have my address as well.. FYI - It is ARQUEST@HOTMAIL.COM...

ARQU

Comment

Working...
                  X