USCIS 1-800 Customer Service Number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS 1-800 Customer Service Number

I was just wondering if anyone seems to be having trouble with the 1-800 number through USCIS. I usually check the status of the I-130 that I have filed through this number and online. Where as I never had a problem before, the computer now says that their computer is having a problem and can not tell me info about my case. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been like this for a couple weeks now.

I was just wondering because I am anxious, because we received a notice from USCIS that the I-130 I have filed for my husband is under review. Has anyone else received a notice like this?

I was just wondering if anyone seems to be having trouble with the 1-800 number through USCIS. I usually check the status of the I-130 that I have filed through this number and online. Where as I never had a problem before, the computer now says that their computer is having a problem and can not tell me info about my case. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been like this for a couple weeks now.

I was just wondering because I am anxious, because we received a notice from USCIS that the I-130 I have filed for my husband is under review. Has anyone else received a notice like this?

Comment

that 1-800 # is 100% useless.

Dont waste your time calling it, they never solve any problem, never have, all they will do is try to pacify and give false promises.

Comment

Oftentimes, they just LIE.

Comment

Lie is too nice a word
          They are evil.

Comment

Working...
          X