confused ---can somebody help me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused ---can somebody help me?

Ok, I filled in Febr. 2002 the complete package for adjustment of status thrue marriage with a US citizen. Aug.2002 we was scheduled for the interview but at that time my husband was not anymore existing - missing person - later located and a proven familly abandon.
    I filled an I-360 with the USCI Vermont, that was approved in Febr.2004, got also the extention of my employment authorization and my case was put under deferred action untill next year. In July 2004 I had my interview at the local District Office for Adjustment of Status (I-485). At the end of the interview the officer told me the case is like approved, I have only to renew my fingerprints. I renew then the same day and they said it takes about 30 day for the procedure. Ok, now there are more then 60 days until then and I got no notice , nothing. As I was asking last week the officer at the District Office what is going on with my case , I got the answer my file was send to Vermont. Why that???? and how long does it takes until I will get a notice of approval? Can I find out somewhere what is going on?... My passport is running out and can not be renewed without prove of permanent residence.....

Ok, I filled in Febr. 2002 the complete package for adjustment of status thrue marriage with a US citizen. Aug.2002 we was scheduled for the interview but at that time my husband was not anymore existing - missing person - later located and a proven familly abandon.
    I filled an I-360 with the USCI Vermont, that was approved in Febr.2004, got also the extention of my employment authorization and my case was put under deferred action untill next year. In July 2004 I had my interview at the local District Office for Adjustment of Status (I-485). At the end of the interview the officer told me the case is like approved, I have only to renew my fingerprints. I renew then the same day and they said it takes about 30 day for the procedure. Ok, now there are more then 60 days until then and I got no notice , nothing. As I was asking last week the officer at the District Office what is going on with my case , I got the answer my file was send to Vermont. Why that???? and how long does it takes until I will get a notice of approval? Can I find out somewhere what is going on?... My passport is running out and can not be renewed without prove of permanent residence.....

Comment

Working...
    X