Best Immigration Lawyer ( HELP )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Immigration Lawyer ( HELP )

Please Can Anybody tell me or give me some information about te best immigration lawyer in USA , i need to start process and i need a GOOD LAWYER Please HELP
    Thank you

Please Can Anybody tell me or give me some information about te best immigration lawyer in USA , i need to start process and i need a GOOD LAWYER Please HELP
    Thank you

Comment

hey douchebag....you need a clue...you are a thief and a visa cheat and no immigration attorney on this planet can change those facts....so forget the US (and thank god)..we don't need to import thieves and visa cheats to America....how many different BS stories have you posted on this site, douchebag?

Comment

Thank you so much for being GOOD HEART i really appreciate it ur help !! thank u again .. i did send u a privat message but not sure if u got it or not because i am new here

Comment

hey mike....maybe you and floridathief should go and pick up some soap together....yea right...like this scumbag attorney is going to do anything more than relief this thieving visa cheat of his few remaining pesos....hey floridathief....how many illegals has your wife given an "air start" to?

Comment

Get lost Cracker !!! Go Take a sowr i can smell ur **** from here D A M N !!!!! GO SHOWE B I T C H Instead watching ur bosssssss J E R K CRACKER

Comment

ya know, floridathief...did you check the mileage on the new wife's clam?

Comment

Look LOOSER i just want you to know that u an dur family without U IMMIGRANTS .. DOESNT WORTH A S H I T We Made ur LIving A S H O L E.... U would Diiiiiie of hungr witout us immigrants usa is an immigrant country if u check ur freakin famili's backgroud u found ur self maybe from hungary or letouani or maybe poooorest country ever .. Bye Looooser i wont reply to ur bullllllsit

Comment

Mike .... hahahahahahahahhaah , He is a Dumb Loooser as nothing to do as u said ... and doesnt worth our presious Time ... freaking A$$ Living by "CC" I d i o t....He is a just a Stinky redneck cracker... Am sure

Comment

Florida2001: You're nothing but an illegal alien racist. Why don't you just go home to your country of origin already...we don't want you here!!! Also, you've created about ten different threads on this site, all asking basically the same pathetic question...so, you're evidently as dumb as a rock as well as being a racist - and a worthless ILLEGAL.

Comment

and your dumb as a rock because you fell and responded. Ha-Ha-Ha.

Comment

Our****er: Quite honestly, if you're going to make a feeble attempt at insulting someone...you truly ought to learn how to spell in English.

Comment

As long as they (you) get the point that's all that matters. u did git it dint u? iz dis bee ezier 4 u two undurstan? ur u nede moore?

Comment

I already realize that you can barely speak English. There's no need for you to further embarrass yourself by over-emphasizing your disability!!!

Comment

I don't have too many bashful bones in my body so it won't bother me to be embarrassed. Your judgement certainly wouldn't affect me.

Can you 'hear' me now. You must be hearing things to think that I can barely 'speak' english.

Are you legally blind? Ha-Ha-Ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X