• Show
Clear All

• Comprehensive immigration reforms for legals-Please support

Please support if you are a legal immigrant, USC or wish to become one

http://expatsvoice.org/forum/petition.php

Please support if you are a legal immigrant, USC or wish to become one

http://expatsvoice.org/forum/petition.php

Comment

I will not support any "reform" until the 12M illegal douchebags currently infecting my country are deported....then we'll talk about "reform."

Comment

Susie,
        I signed the petition.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hi Susie,

I also signed the petition.

Comment

Reform for dead and their survivors?
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I will not support any "reform" until the 12M illegal douchebags currently infecting my country are deported....then we'll talk about "reform." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know how much money this will cost us?

Comment

Do you know how much money this will cost us?
                -----------------------

Do you know how much money is currently being dished out on local, state and federal social services for illegal aliens?

An illegal alien's home country should get a bill for each illegal alien that is deported. Their home country can recoup the money from that person's wages. - That being said, if some other country deports an American for being an illegal alien, the US should get a bill, and again, the US can recoup this money from that person's wages.

Comment

BTW, I fully agree with and support the petition (1-4) however the "redress the illegal immigrant situation" doesn't need any "redress"-ing.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do you know how much money is currently being dished out on local, state and federal social services for illegal aliens?

you mean the cost of human rights...

An illegal alien's home country should get a bill for each illegal alien that is deported. Their home country can recoup the money from that person's wages. - That being said, if some other country deports an American for being an illegal alien, the US should get a bill, and again, the US can recoup this money from that person's wages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so who's passing this bill? Senate , Congress , you? well...let me know

Comment

you mean the cost of human rights...
                      ------------------------------
                      There is no such thing as human rights, except in theory and in vision. Even within conventions, it is not global, which is unfortunate. It only applies to the countries who agree to the laws.

American rights can be found here: http://www.house.gov/paul/constitutiontext.htm

Illegal Alien rights can be found here:
                      http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/script...tle=8&sec=1325 - note, these rights are fines, penalties, imprisonment, etc.

Note: Although illegal aliens are entitled to go to public school at the tax payer's expense, this is only true until the parents are caught and deported, thus removing all that are caught. Illegal alien parents may think because they gave birth to an American, who may be underage when caught, entitles them all to remain in the US. They come to find out this is not true and they have the option to all be deported, or leave their underage American child in the US either with other family members or as a ward of the state. They usually blame the US for trying to "break up their family" , not understanding they themselves put themselves in this situation. You would think decent parents would automatically take their underage American children with them when they (the parents) are deported, unfortunately, some like Arellano (Chicago) leave their child behind. Un real !

so who's passing this bill? Senate , Congress , you? well...let me know
                      ------------------------
                      Read the post.....again....there is no bill, my post has the word "should" ....learn to read, stay in school...don't be a speed_025 !

Comment

That petition is a waste of time. Reform is now very far way. They just finished voting on a reform and it failed.

More importantly, even if there was a reform bill that passed. Once the applicant is behind the closed doors of the USCIS, any law, bill, or reform is superfluous.

The USCIS approves only who they want.

Comment

I signed it too
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">An illegal alien's home country should get a bill for each illegal alien that is deported. Their home country can recoup the money from that person's wages </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How are you gonna work out what that illegal immigrant has cost the USA and imagine the extra cost in bureaucracy needed to work it out in the first place !
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There is no such thing as human rights, except in theory and in vision. Even within conventions, it is not global, which is unfortunate. It only applies to the countries who agree to the laws. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well jeff I won't argue with your theory.
                              That is your right!!

I consider this people human just like us.
                              and I won't call them names. That's just me!
                              If the US goverment has compassion with them
                              why can't I. Being a US citizen doesn't make me different from them..we are all children of god!

Comment

Working...
                              X