Discussion Board Service Outage On 06/17/2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion Board Service Outage On 06/17/2008

Our discussion board software provider informs us that they are moving to a new data center, and that the discussion board may experience a downtime starting 9PM ET today. It may last anywhere between 6 to 24 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience, and request your patience.
    http://www.ilw.com

Our discussion board software provider informs us that they are moving to a new data center, and that the discussion board may experience a downtime starting 9PM ET today. It may last anywhere between 6 to 24 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience, and request your patience.
    http://www.ilw.com

Comment

No! Unacceptable. You can't do this to us - lol!!!!! All kidding aside, I hope the move goes well. There are many depending on you to have this site back up and running as quickly as possible.

Comment

I agree, I agree, my gin laced nightcap of a strong columbian tastes bland without ilw.com.

Comment

RN - same here! I can't go to sleep without ILW - I'm a serious addict - lol!

Comment

RUSH!!!! post everything ASAP!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Haha! Yes, indeed! So... go ILW! Go Lakers!

Comment

Oh Geez, only a few minutes left - lol! I will go take a Valium now - lol!!!!!

Comment

LOL. Im On #12 now anyway! You go ILW!!! LOL.
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Okay, MIR. I will catch you on the down low - lol!!!!!! Let's not take this too hard, eh? Boo hoo!!!!!!

Comment

welcome To the Stooper Davdah.

Doesnt Matter!!! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X