please guide,permanent gc issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please guide,permanent gc issue

iam married to an abusive(physically and verbally) sadistic american citizen .got permanent gc(10 yr) couple of months back.in event of divorce is there any danger of any effect on my green card status.iam saying this because she keeps threatening to file false criminal complaints like abuse etc against me and deport me or put me in jail.what are my remedies and options?also i am a poor guy with limited means or friends in this great and beautiful country

iam married to an abusive(physically and verbally) sadistic american citizen .got permanent gc(10 yr) couple of months back.in event of divorce is there any danger of any effect on my green card status.iam saying this because she keeps threatening to file false criminal complaints like abuse etc against me and deport me or put me in jail.what are my remedies and options?also i am a poor guy with limited means or friends in this great and beautiful country

Comment

Nope - she is full of hot air. You can move on-

Comment

thank u for ur kindness in replying back.i wanted to know if i have to take any legal remedial measures before filing for divorce.i have a wonderful kid also.

Comment

Working...
        X