F2B DOCUMENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2B DOCUMENTS

I'm waiting for the consular interview for my F2B (documentarily qualified and sent to a foreign post). My mom is the petitioner. I'd studied in the United States on a student visa back in the 80s but unfortunately I'd lost my old passport which had the student visa stamp on it. I'm worried that during the interview they would ask me to show my old passport for proof of previous stay in the u.s. I do have my U.S. student card and college papers with me. Do you think they would ask about my old passport?

One more question, besides my own birth certificate, do I need to bring along my petitioner's birth certificate (my mom) as well? She doesn't have one. Will a copy of her green card do? I'd appreciate some help here.

I'm waiting for the consular interview for my F2B (documentarily qualified and sent to a foreign post). My mom is the petitioner. I'd studied in the United States on a student visa back in the 80s but unfortunately I'd lost my old passport which had the student visa stamp on it. I'm worried that during the interview they would ask me to show my old passport for proof of previous stay in the u.s. I do have my U.S. student card and college papers with me. Do you think they would ask about my old passport?

One more question, besides my own birth certificate, do I need to bring along my petitioner's birth certificate (my mom) as well? She doesn't have one. Will a copy of her green card do? I'd appreciate some help here.

Comment

Working...
    X