PLESE HELP ME FOLKS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLESE HELP ME FOLKS!

I was born in feb 1980. Green Card petition had been filed for my mum by her sister under preference category F4 in 1993. Our Priority date is current now. But I turned 21 in 2001. We had sent out the choice of agent form and after that we had received the forms for submitting the fees for travelling applicants and it only mentions my mum, dad and little sister who is 18 since we added my dad and sister as derivatives as we didnt know about this child protection act enacted on aug 6. 2002. I am 24 and my brother is 22. So will I and my brother be able to accompany my parents under the new Act ?My question is, has my brother and me aged out? thanks!

I was born in feb 1980. Green Card petition had been filed for my mum by her sister under preference category F4 in 1993. Our Priority date is current now. But I turned 21 in 2001. We had sent out the choice of agent form and after that we had received the forms for submitting the fees for travelling applicants and it only mentions my mum, dad and little sister who is 18 since we added my dad and sister as derivatives as we didnt know about this child protection act enacted on aug 6. 2002. I am 24 and my brother is 22. So will I and my brother be able to accompany my parents under the new Act ?My question is, has my brother and me aged out? thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X