Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approved F-1, Still on H-1 - When to give notice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved F-1, Still on H-1 - When to give notice?

Hi,

I have just recieved my F-1 approval. It starts on Ausgust 27. Currently I am on H-1. My school is in another state. The INS said I need to be in status 30 days prior to my class starts (August 28). Does this mean I cannot give few days notice to my employer before I leave? Do i need to work in my company till August 26? My H-1 employer is very bad and they will do everything to ruin everything for me. Is there any grace period after I leave my company? I alerady have the F-1 approval in my hand. Since it is in a differnt state, I need to move out and settle everything. Also my orientation in on August 20. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi,

I have just recieved my F-1 approval. It starts on Ausgust 27. Currently I am on H-1. My school is in another state. The INS said I need to be in status 30 days prior to my class starts (August 28). Does this mean I cannot give few days notice to my employer before I leave? Do i need to work in my company till August 26? My H-1 employer is very bad and they will do everything to ruin everything for me. Is there any grace period after I leave my company? I alerady have the F-1 approval in my hand. Since it is in a differnt state, I need to move out and settle everything. Also my orientation in on August 20. PLEASE HELP!!!

Comment

Working...
    X