Kollerkrot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollerkrot

I just gotta ask, don't take offense, but when I lived in Germany for 3 years many if any wore deodorant.

Yes, they took baths, but being on a train or bus in the summer was unbearable .

Hope your getting all your paperwork together.

Best Wishes

I just gotta ask, don't take offense, but when I lived in Germany for 3 years many if any wore deodorant.

Yes, they took baths, but being on a train or bus in the summer was unbearable .

Hope your getting all your paperwork together.

Best Wishes

Comment

I don't take offence, I don't know what other people do, that wasn't so in my family. I guess that's a personal preference. What can I say!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Interesting Analogy.

Most I Felt were Overwhelmingly Doused In European Fragrances. Must have been The day???
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Robin,

Why did you start this thread???? It wasn't nice what you insinuated, so why?

Comment

Proud

Excuse me if I've offended you by joking around with Koller.

I actually like her but apparently I'm not allowed to joke around..

Did you ask Brit why he. asked her if she showered?

Koller I hope you know I was joking. If not then I apologize.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              I think what we need to do in order to settle this is provide proof. Some shower pics would do the trick. A video would be even better. Background music would be a nice touch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here: Not me, but you get the idea
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                Proud

Koller I hope you know I was joking. If not then I apologize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not offended, the shoe just doesn't fit. I know, and have heard about this ridiculous saying before. Though I would like to know where it originated, I don't worry about it, because it is not true! Have you ever been around a orthodox Jew they smell three miles agains the wind.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
                  Proud

Koller I hope you know I was joking. If not then I apologize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin,

I didn't ask Brittie because it is an inside joke on the forum based on statements made by another poster (which Koller understands too).

I wasn't offended. I was afraid Koller would be, but since she took it in stride and with her normal level of dignity, no worries!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Proud

Robin,

I didn't ask Brittie because it is an inside joke on the forum based on statements made by another poster (which Koller understands too).

I wasn't offended. I was afraid Koller would be, but since she took it in stride and with her normal level of dignity, no worries! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Inside Understanding.
                    Quite nice to see so many are capable Of Alternate humor!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      Proud

Robin,

I wasn't offended. I was afraid Koller would be, but since she took it in stride and with her normal level of dignity, no worries! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUD you are sweetheart. You are so protective of me - I love you!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                        Proud

Robin,

PROUD you are sweetheart. You are so protective of me - I love you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feelings are mutual, hon.

Comment

AAWWWWWWWW!!!

I Love you Both Also!!!

This posting Will Self destruct in 15 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                          X