Very Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Merry Christmas!

I want to take the time to wish each and all on the forum a very blessed Merry Christmas!!! May all your wishes be granted and you welcome a New Year that is filled with nothing but fulfilled promises!!!!

I want to take the time to wish each and all on the forum a very blessed Merry Christmas!!! May all your wishes be granted and you welcome a New Year that is filled with nothing but fulfilled promises!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      I want to take the time to wish each and all on the forum a very blessed Merry Christmas!!! May all your wishes be granted and you welcome a New Year that is filled with nothing but fulfilled promises!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Merry Christmas Proud.

[img]http://i214.photobucket.com/al***s/cc105/24168/egobox/comments/cat/Christmas/Merry-Christmas-with-tree.gif[/img]
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Where's MY Merry F***ing Merry Christmas God D*** it !!!

Comment

I guess we will have lots of Christmas threads today - Merry Christmas too.
          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Merry Christmas Proudie.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Merry Christmas, Proud! I hope you have a great one!

Merry Christmas to everybody else here on the forums. I hope the New Year brings everyone all the peace and joy they deserve (well, that most of you deserve. LOL).
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

and

Happy New Year to all

Comment

And of course, Merry Christmas to everyone else too!
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

All right, Christmas, not Xmas or Holidays or Seasons Greetings.

Comment

That stupid son of fools,I wonder why he has to put to light,his nasty judgment and attitude to work on this website...he is nothing bu a pain in the living a..,grow up you big old fool,you are causing issues here that brings about nuisance to a lot of folks

you don't have no shame nor dignity,go find a life...Do you have a job,you seemed to me to be a home less wreck..do you sleep in this streets at night after getting drunk in the bar?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lennie:
                          That stupid son of fools,I wonder why he has to put to light,his nasty judgment and attitude to work on this website...he is nothing bu a pain in the living a..,grow up you big old fool,you are causing issues here that brings about nuisance to a lot of folks

you don't have no shame nor dignity,go find a life...Do you have a job,you seemed to me to be a home less wreck..do you sleep in this streets at night after getting drunk in the bar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Lennie,

I don't think SOM meant anything by his post. This is the time of year where we forgive people, so it would be good if you could be forgiving as well.

A very Merry Christmas back to all who posted (and everyone else) and best wishes for a great 2009!!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lennie:

you don't have no shame nor dignity,go find a life...Do you have a job,you seemed to me to be a home less wreck..do you sleep in this streets at night after getting drunk in the bar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>.
                            PDA. Could Not let T%his Go!!!

You Gotta Lot To Learn!!!! Many More Here Than Most Realize!!! by The Way, Is Easy To Distinguish Immigrant From USC! Your Grammar Usage For Starters! You Are Just Not With The Program!!!! Newby, Illegal, Written All Over You and Your Responses!!!

I AM On Vacation!!!! 5 Days I Return!!! To "F" You and The Others That Wish To Play Games, and Deceive Good People Of Usa!!! I'll Be Back!!!!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X