What should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

I am married on USC. At this moment we're separeted. My eligibility based on the marriage, I-485. I just got a letter from INS to come to initial interview. They're request to come to the interview with my wife. What should I do? Thank you.

I am married on USC. At this moment we're separeted. My eligibility based on the marriage, I-485. I just got a letter from INS to come to initial interview. They're request to come to the interview with my wife. What should I do? Thank you.

Comment

You should bang your head against a wall, 'cause you ain't gettin' your green card now. ****ster !!

and bang it hard

Comment

Why you sepereted?

Comment

Why you sepereted?

WRONG SPELLING IDIOT! IT SPELLS SIPARETED.

Comment

Another ****ster bites the dust

Comment

Basicly she's got back with her exboyfriend, and kicked me out from her house

Comment

You need to drink some epple juce and forget about it

Comment

Come on now E. be nice

Now the E I know wouod have told him to contact immigration attorney to discuss self petition via I360 VAWA. based extreme mental cruelty based on wifes behavior.

Im going back to listen to my music.. Im listening to Prodigy.. "Smack my B i t c h up" and think i will have a glass of epple juice.

Comment

I know what I say doesn't make you happy.
                    However I can't lie and ignore the facts of daily reality just to please you when you visit this board - that would be too unmanly thing to do

P.S. As of right now I am going to get a glass of epple juice for myself and go the the beach

Comment

You need to drink some epple juce and forget about it .

Wrong spelling again...should be APPLE. Idiot !

Comment

Too funny!! epple juice. Laughed myself silly over that one. Can't wait until 4now has to pass the written English test. The immigration officers will be rolling on the floor!!

Comment

Exactly. How could this anti something assist people here when he has trouble with simple grammar and spelling?

Comment

what did I miss????? sorry had spend long time in bafroom after I drank that poon juice.

Im not drinking that any more. next time Im going to have some Pink grateful juice. its a little sour I hear but when you are done they say you feel like thanking everybody .. I cant wait.

What a drag queen
                            oh yea... 4now has already past that step... but yep those immi's were rolling on the floor when I got done with them. They said that I would fit right in and have no problem in America with my english

What a d r a g qu e e n

Comment

Bunch of ****sters

Comment

Working...
                              X