Great News!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great News!!!

To all who have replied to all my questions reguarding the I-94, Thank You!! I just spoke with my husband and we believe we have found the I-94. Some family friends of his mother believe they have it along with some family photos, important stuff, etc. that they kept for my husbands family when they moved!!!! (= Praise God he answers prayers..,. I think we have found it.... a call will be made tonight to verify that it is indeed the I-94./ Keep us in your prayers and God Bless (=
    -thanks

To all who have replied to all my questions reguarding the I-94, Thank You!! I just spoke with my husband and we believe we have found the I-94. Some family friends of his mother believe they have it along with some family photos, important stuff, etc. that they kept for my husbands family when they moved!!!! (= Praise God he answers prayers..,. I think we have found it.... a call will be made tonight to verify that it is indeed the I-94./ Keep us in your prayers and God Bless (=
    -thanks

Comment

Great news, Needing Answers. Be sure to come back and give us an update, okay? Good luck.

Comment

What is your problem

You have been told to stop making different posts everytime you post. go back to the post that you posted and update that one post.

However,this is good news and I am happy 4u.

But I just spent my <span class="ev_code_RED">VALUABLE</span> time researching if airline could have made such an error since you were so adamant about it being turned in. I do not appreciate your disregard of the protocol on this board and disrepect of other posters time. And I will not waste my time anymore with you.

Comment

these ingrates waste our <span class="ev_code_RED">valuable</span> time and have lack of respect by not following protocol and being so adamant

Comment

what about bev and whoever else it was doing threads about chickens lol this is important enough and anyway... sorry i didn't understand under one thread,... really.... God Bless everyone
            -thanks

Comment

Working...
            X