Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOREIGNDELIGHT - SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT !!! FINALLY !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOREIGNDELIGHT - SUPER ANNOUNCEMENT !!! FINALLY !!!

The technical problems have now been resolved and we can now formerly announce; for the first time in the history of mankind; THREE (3) websites that will bring millions of men and women togther for marriage and love !!! WELCOME THE NEW WEBSITE -

FOREIGNDELIGHT.COM

CONGRATULATIONS TO SONOFMICHAEL !!!!!!

Comment

Good for you. Go find yourself a wife so you have less time to troll on this site.

Comment

Nice
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Just who is trolling proud?

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
            Not me for sure. I'm here to try and help people unlike you and others who have to hide behind alias ids because you're so pathetic to be yourself.

Comment

I cannot Support Any Site of matchmaking International or Otherwise!!! The owners Cannot ever truly know the Credentials or background of anyone they Share!!!! Many Gals already owned by others that play into secondary Sites!

Sorry!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Not me for sure. I'm here to try and help people unlike you and others who have to hide behind alias ids because you're so pathetic to be yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Enlighten us with your immigration law education. I do want to know how much you know about INA statues to help people. This ain't no witchcraft situation. This is some real sh.it.
                If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                  On the one it says it's a tour package. I don't think it requires you actually marry one of them. Treat it as an erotic vacation and have some fun! LOL.
                  as You are having fun, They are scanning Your wallet!!! Lots O Fun!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    I cannot Support Any Site of matchmaking International or Otherwise!!! The owners Cannot ever truly know the Credentials or background of anyone they Share!!!! Many Gals already owned by others that play into secondary Sites!

Sorry!!!
                    EXCUSE ME ! I don't know your full story but you DID NOT meet your ex wife through an IMB (International Marriage Broker) and you certainly did not meet her through my site. I have met most of the women on my site and they are ALL wonderful special women. Please do NOT make YOUR problem to be everyone elses situaton. You NEVER went on one of these tours and you do NOT know what you are talking about. I would like an apology !!!

Comment

On the one it says it's a tour package. I don't think it requires you actually marry one of them. Treat it as an erotic vacation and have some fun! LOL.
                      These are NOT erotic vacations !!! We only want sincere people. Do not insult me and my noble goals !!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        These are NOT erotic vacations !!! We only want sincere people. Do not insult me and my noble goals !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotta ask. If there really is an intent for anything but, why would there be a need for translators? Seriously, how can anyone get past lust if you can't even talk to most of them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have never been on one of these trips so you, as usual, have no clue. Let me fill you in.

1. Most Europeans speak English, Unlike the monkeys on this board they have intelligence and know two languages. English is usually the second one.

2. Their English skills may be weak so an interpreter is often very helpful in the beginning to get things started.

3. I don't know why you think speaking the same language is so important; many American so-called marriages have couples that never speak to one another. Love is more than just speaking the same language.

4. The men on these trips also have way above average IQ's and likewise have some knowledge of the foreign language but not good enough to be proficient so a translator is useful. The average IQ of an ILW member is 60 (excluding me) ; the average IQ of a woman that is a member of an IMB is 120 and the average IQ of a man who is a member of an IMB is 125.

5. Electronic translators reduce the need for personal translators dramatically.

Since you never went on any of these tours why not admit you don't have a clue what you are talking about?

Comment

Throughout much of Europe it is true. English is at minimum a second language. However, we're focused on Russians here. The overwhelming majority of Russian women have a very limited vocabulary. Yes, I've spoken to and interacted with them in the past. Albeit not through any of these sites.

The ability to communicate with your spouse far and away exceeds all other required attributes in a relationship. The most significant source of marital discord is failure to express. It's difficult enough for same speakers to communicate thoughts. Add linguistic barriers and it can become nearly impossible.

The taint I see with this is the language barrier being used to create profit in contradiction to the stated goals. It would be more credible if the individuals were required to learn the others language instead of using a translator. The translator by their presence stifles the intimacy and unnecessarily impedes the two people from deeper than superficial knowledge of one another. Not to mention the diffusion by having to pass through someone's filter before reaching the intended audience. Can't very well have a heart to heart under those conditions.

I'm not saying it's bad. But it needs some work to pass an ethics muster.
                          You are uneducated. Women in St. Petersburg very often speak English fluently. Moscow not as much and other cities even less. But all have some knowledge of English and anyone of them speaks better English than your typical fat American woman who passed school by sleeping with the teachers.

I personally find the less I communicate with women the more success I have with them. As I said, you are completely IGNORORANT and you do not have the guts to go on one of these tours to find out first hand. You choose to remain ignorant and that is not my problem. I communicate even better with foreign women than I do with American women.

Either go on a tour or shut your ignorant mouth because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Even though you have deleted it now, seriously..you really think that Michael?

You think Wife beating is a Right not a privilege?

May I ask you something. I am serious here.

If someone (client) came to you accused of wife beating and admitted it, are you going to tell the courts that it should be a right and be found not guilty?

I don't get you Michael, you went into law yet you believe a lot of it is fraud or wrong.
                            Why did you choose that career if you don't believe in it?

What do you think about child abuse? Do you think that is a right too?
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                              Even though you have deleted it now, seriously..you really think that Michael?

You think Wife beating is a Right not a privilege?

May I ask you something. I am serious here.

If someone (client) came to you accused of wife beating and admitted it, are you going to tell the courts that it should be a right and be found not guilty?

I don't get you Michael, you went into law yet you believe a lot of it is fraud or wrong.
                              Why did you choose that career if you don't believe in it?

What do you think about child abuse? Do you think that is a right too?
                              You need to end your obsession with the great SOM, really you need help - or a good beating. Psycho stalker !!!

Can you help me get my fat American wife deported?

Comment

Working...
                              X