Timmy d11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy d11

Timmy, I come on this board every day, a few times a day to read up on peoples journeys... and this morning I put the pc on and saw lots of new threads.... Great me thinks.... lots of reading with my cup of tea...... better than the newspapers sometimes on here... and for about an hour i watch a dancing... clothed in the stars and stripes .... THING.. i dont know what it is.. it looks disgusting... But well now I have seen it a zillion times.... I now have a bloody HEADACHE... can u put him to bed for the day....pleeeeeeze..I mean he has been around bright and early .... Comments I can cope with.. even ones b i t c h i n g and moaning... thats ok.. but that dancing "thing" seriously I cant take it anymore.......although i suppose i should be grateful it didnt come with sound... the thought is scarey.......

Timmy, I come on this board every day, a few times a day to read up on peoples journeys... and this morning I put the pc on and saw lots of new threads.... Great me thinks.... lots of reading with my cup of tea...... better than the newspapers sometimes on here... and for about an hour i watch a dancing... clothed in the stars and stripes .... THING.. i dont know what it is.. it looks disgusting... But well now I have seen it a zillion times.... I now have a bloody HEADACHE... can u put him to bed for the day....pleeeeeeze..I mean he has been around bright and early .... Comments I can cope with.. even ones b i t c h i n g and moaning... thats ok.. but that dancing "thing" seriously I cant take it anymore.......although i suppose i should be grateful it didnt come with sound... the thought is scarey.......

Comment

No, he is our resident bitter anti-immigrant racist America-can-do-no-wrong rah rah rah idiotic troll. We must all know that he exists.

But don't worry, you won't find me in many threads - only the ones which are poisened by the hatred of this troll's friends.

I have come as a saviour to point the finger in the face of idiocy until every moron is banned from here.

Comment

Working...
      X