Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Question to Sammy about 1447b

Dear Sammy, Please help!

I filed a petition under 1447(b) as you have descrived because it has been 3 years since I had my naturalization interview and no decision has been yet made on my N400 due to background check pending. Every time I contacted USCIS, I got the same response: background check pending. I have sent inquiries to FBI National Name Check Program in 2005 regarding the status of my name check. FBI responded several months ago in an e-mail. This e-mail I have received from FBI National Name Check Program Chief Michael Cannon, stated that FBI completed a name check for me in 2002 and the results were forwarded to USCIS Headquarters, Washington, DC. So the FBI name check was completed more than 3 years ago.

The US Attorney's office has responded to my 1447(b) petition and requested extension of time to respond, they stated that they are transfering my file (because I moved from one state to another recently). They also included a letter in their response from USCIS stating that my background check was pending and no decision can be made without the background check being completed.
    Please advise as to what you think of my case, knowing that FBI completed the name check already, why do you think they are saying that my background check is not complete and how to further hande this.

Everyone knows this loser = Sammy.

ILW :-- Registered Members: 5117

MORE THAN 25 OUT OF IT IS SAMMY. GET A LIFE

Comment

Working...
    X