Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/Lulac EAD Renewal Question

Hello,
    I had sent EAD Renewal Application and it was delivered on December 19, 2006. I had included copy of last EAD and Fee but forgot to Include copy of pending I-687 Receipt. I have received Receipt for EAD Application in end of January but haven't received EAD yet. My EAD is expired on Feb 22nd. currently I am not working.

Should there be any problem??
    Thanks.

Hello,
    I had sent EAD Renewal Application and it was delivered on December 19, 2006. I had included copy of last EAD and Fee but forgot to Include copy of pending I-687 Receipt. I have received Receipt for EAD Application in end of January but haven't received EAD yet. My EAD is expired on Feb 22nd. currently I am not working.

Should there be any problem??
    Thanks.

Comment

No problem that you didn't attach a copy of your pending I-687 application, just a copy of your old EAD is enough, USCIS knows your basis. And no problem to work continuously due to your "timely filed" EAD renewal application.

(This is an opinion, not a binding advice).

Comment

It's been 5 Months since I had sent my Application and still haven't received EAD, Infopass can't help. EAD Expired in Feb, can't work either.

Are there any other Options? What now? should I reapply?
        Thanks.

Comment

I have a simple question about css/lulac.
          If an I-687 application based on css/lulac has been denied, will the online case status (uscis website + receipt#) be changed to "case denied" instead of "case pending" ?
          did anybody whose i-687 case was denied, lately go online and check his or her case status and see any change?

Comment

Working...
          X