How long can I stay in the US?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can I stay in the US?

I have a B1/B2 visa that is valid for 10 years. I understand that the validity of this visa does not mean I could stay there for up to 10 years and that the length of stay at any time of entry is determined by the INS at the airport.

I have made plans to visit my friends in the US and to travel the country. Ideally I would like to visit for up to 3 months. Can I do this without much problems? What can I do to ensure that my visit would not be cut short by the INS at the airport?

Thank you.

I have a B1/B2 visa that is valid for 10 years. I understand that the validity of this visa does not mean I could stay there for up to 10 years and that the length of stay at any time of entry is determined by the INS at the airport.

I have made plans to visit my friends in the US and to travel the country. Ideally I would like to visit for up to 3 months. Can I do this without much problems? What can I do to ensure that my visit would not be cut short by the INS at the airport?

Thank you.

Comment

Be able to show your itinerary,credit cards,letter of employment showing that you are on leave with pay or on official business with proper compensation.
      Don't attempt to make misrepresentation or the more you will have headache explaining your visit.good luck anyway!

Comment

Dear Bugsy,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X