Return Passport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Passport

Does anybody know which country does not return the old passport when you renew your old passport?
    Some counties return the old passport some other doesn't return the old passport and they keep it?
    Thanks

Does anybody know which country does not return the old passport when you renew your old passport?
    Some counties return the old passport some other doesn't return the old passport and they keep it?
    Thanks

Comment

Hi Dixler

I think that would be a hard question to answer and it might not even give you the answer you are looking for.

Which country are you talking about exactly?

Would be a lot easier to answer
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

yep, or google it

Comment

or just call the embassy of your home country

Comment

if your concern about your home country's passport

Comment

i dont even know what am talking about lol

Comment

lol Mike

Comment

...finally, Mike admits what we've been telling him all along. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Comment

China and Burma,

If you have a US Visa, you can ask to keep your passport, OR you can make a certified photocopy of your passport with US Entries.
                    That will help you.
                    Make sure if the USCIS Can do for you, or the U.S. Department of State, will do this.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                      ...finally, Mike admits what we've been telling him all along. He doesn't know what he's talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SD.at least he admits it unlike some lol
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

one thing i know for sure sondevilusa that you are the biggest idiot and pieace of **** mother ****er in the united states including someone12.you are nothing but big pieace of trash . talking is cheap mother ****er and i bet you that you dont have the ***** to say it to my face. because i can picture your eye ***** are getting big as i dump you on your head in five seconds and you wont know where the hell your at .you filthy racist pieace of trash

Comment

Comment

Once again, Mike proves that he's nothing but a trash-talking, violent, third-world neanderthal. From his post, it would seem that some anger-management classes might be in order...and also some English lessons.

Comment

Working...
                            X