Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just passed my aos interview today

this is my impretion about the process.
    1 if you filing based on marrige and both speak english then you don't need a lawyer, but make sure your marrige is real i mean 100% real.
    2.look the interviewer in the eye and always talk or answer questions after the interviwer finished.
    3.If you happened to be interview in the same room with with your wife, don't interrupt her or talk to her during the interview.

If you want to know more tips about my expierence let me know I'b moer than gald to help you.

this is my impretion about the process.
    1 if you filing based on marrige and both speak english then you don't need a lawyer, but make sure your marrige is real i mean 100% real.
    2.look the interviewer in the eye and always talk or answer questions after the interviwer finished.
    3.If you happened to be interview in the same room with with your wife, don't interrupt her or talk to her during the interview.

If you want to know more tips about my expierence let me know I'b moer than gald to help you.

Comment

so where di you have your interviw.did you get your stamp& how was them interview???

Comment

Did u have to show alot of pictures? I dont have any wedding pics we are too broke to have a wedding and did not think of a camera on the day we got married.We were both too excited
        AOS from F1 "overstay" to
        Sept.2004 Got hitched
        10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
        10.09.06 recieved
        10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
        10.18.06 all Touched
        10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
        10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
        10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

When did you get your employment authorization?

Comment

Finally.....
            I was stuck in this Name Check since 2003 and i file Mandamus on OCT 2006 and was called for a second interview on 01/22/2007 and was approved and on 02/03/2007 i received my Green Card in the mail...

Comment

how did you learn the questions to the citizenship test?

Comment

Working...
              X