Birth Certificates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Certificates

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have applied for mine and my childrens birth certs. Have received their large documents, still waiting on mine. My question is,,,,, can i copy and have notarized my small cert. which i have and submit this with my I-130 and I-485? or do i need my large one? If the large one is needed, can i go ahead and submit my small one, and when and if i receive my large one submit that at a later date? HELPPPPPPPPP

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have applied for mine and my childrens birth certs. Have received their large documents, still waiting on mine. My question is,,,,, can i copy and have notarized my small cert. which i have and submit this with my I-130 and I-485? or do i need my large one? If the large one is needed, can i go ahead and submit my small one, and when and if i receive my large one submit that at a later date? HELPPPPPPPPP

Comment

Please give more details. What information is on the "small" certificate? What country were you born in?
      Have a nice day

Comment

I was born in Alberta Canada,,,,,,,, the info on the small certificate is,,,,,,, birth name, birth date, city and province,registration date.

Comment

all u need is a copy of the certificate. long/short doesn't matter. it's irrelevant.

-= nav =-

Comment

Thank you so much moondin,,,,,,, as long as it is notarized it should be okay? Hopeing to have all my forms in the post and on their way before the fee change,,,,,,,,,,,,,and just out of curiosity,,,,, why do you say that it is irrelevant?

Comment

Working...
            X