I-181 Status Adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-181 Status Adjustment

We have never been responded to since July 30th of 2003 other than a yellow receipt for my wife. In April 14th, with divine intervention, calling the 800 number, I managed to learn that my wife had a 13 digit EAC number attached to the case and that it was transferred to Vermont, instead of NYC. Pryor to that we only had A number to work with and you don't get very far with that.. We were also told that a I-89 card need to be completed to further process the case, which we did on April 14th of 2006 in NYC. The IM officer did not ask to see my wife's passport other than to take index finger print and two new style updated photos. Since then, we still haven't heard fro them. I have got both Senator Clinton and Schumers office involved to see if we can get some assistance. It appears that our case may be with the NRC, National Record Center. What is annoying is that they never notified us that they moved her case to Vermont, thus we had to wait close to 3 years based on the information we were following on NYC case handling on the web. I am wondering if others have experienced similar scenarios like this and their resolve.

We have never been responded to since July 30th of 2003 other than a yellow receipt for my wife. In April 14th, with divine intervention, calling the 800 number, I managed to learn that my wife had a 13 digit EAC number attached to the case and that it was transferred to Vermont, instead of NYC. Pryor to that we only had A number to work with and you don't get very far with that.. We were also told that a I-89 card need to be completed to further process the case, which we did on April 14th of 2006 in NYC. The IM officer did not ask to see my wife's passport other than to take index finger print and two new style updated photos. Since then, we still haven't heard fro them. I have got both Senator Clinton and Schumers office involved to see if we can get some assistance. It appears that our case may be with the NRC, National Record Center. What is annoying is that they never notified us that they moved her case to Vermont, thus we had to wait close to 3 years based on the information we were following on NYC case handling on the web. I am wondering if others have experienced similar scenarios like this and their resolve.

Comment

Working...
    X