Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 751 pending and change of address

Hi
    I applied for conditional residency in august from New jersey.but i have to leave new Jersey to Georgia for my job in august.
    things are not going well between me and my wife.I did not change my address when i moved. Now as we are not having good relation with each other,there is a chance of us having a divorce.i am wondering how is going to effect my conditional green card.my question if I get GC with out interview I donot know how to get that card from wife as it will go to my old address.but if i change my address now it will delay my 751 case and i may be called for an interview. we still sharing bank accounts .We lived in same apartment for 3 years.smae Bank accounts and valid amrriage certificate.I am worried am i going to loose my green card some one pease advice me regarding this.
    thank you

Hi
    I applied for conditional residency in august from New jersey.but i have to leave new Jersey to Georgia for my job in august.
    things are not going well between me and my wife.I did not change my address when i moved. Now as we are not having good relation with each other,there is a chance of us having a divorce.i am wondering how is going to effect my conditional green card.my question if I get GC with out interview I donot know how to get that card from wife as it will go to my old address.but if i change my address now it will delay my 751 case and i may be called for an interview. we still sharing bank accounts .We lived in same apartment for 3 years.smae Bank accounts and valid amrriage certificate.I am worried am i going to loose my green card some one pease advice me regarding this.
    thank you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ven:
      Hi
      thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Change your address, ven. Since you have a petition pending, you will be required to submit the AR-11 to the London, Kentucky location, and call the USCIS custoemr service centre to make sure the pending jointly filed I751 reflects your current address.

There are situations where couples file jointly, yet are living apart, as that, in itself, is not a reason to be called for an interview.
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
      X