UK Citizen with Green Card in USA, 16 years old is Pregnant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Citizen with Green Card in USA, 16 years old is Pregnant

My daughter lives in the USA with her father. They are British Citizens with Greencards. My daughter is 16 and is now pregnant. Can she and her baby stay in the USA or does she have to return to the UK?

Originally posted by Aprilbloom:
    My daughter lives in the USA with her father. They are British Citizens with Greencards. My daughter is 16 and is now pregnant. Can she and her baby stay in the USA or does she have to return to the UK?
    If the husband and daughter are in the US as permanent residents, green card holders, they can remain in the US. The child, if she chooses to have the baby, will become a USC. She, or her father, can contact the British Emgbassy to find out if the child can be a dual citizen of the US and UK.

Having a baby is not a crime, nor is having an abortion, adoption, or giving birth to the child. Depending on the father is, she may need to seek legal help to get child support. Good Luck.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      Adoption is the way to go if she can't keep it. Baby killing is not. All the laws in the world can't absolve that kind of guilt.
      AMEN BROTHER ! I agree with you on this point ! You should not kill your baby ever !! (unless it is black, of course, but that goes without saying)

Comment

that is a disgusting thing to say SOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkforce:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Adoption is the way to go if she can't keep it. Baby killing is not. All the laws in the world can't absolve that kind of guilt.
          AMEN BROTHER ! I agree with you on this point ! You should not kill your baby ever !! (unless it is black, of course, but that goes without saying) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be slapped for making that racist comment, Sonof! Why don't you just get lost?

Comment

Look at me being attacked for saying that it is wrong to kill a baby !!! These dirtbags believe in killing little babies. Shelley and "ProudUSC" believe in murdering little babies !! I don't !!! I support the right to life !

Ron Paul on abortion
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=66jpPCIzza8

SAVE THE LITTLE BABIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted "Darforce: You should not kill your baby ever"
              Shelly2020 "that is a disgusting thing to say SOM!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Darkforce:
                Look at me being attacked for saying that it is wrong to kill a baby !!! These dirtbags believe in killing little babies. Shelley and "ProudUSC" believe in murdering little babies !! I don't !!! I support the right to life !

Ron Paul on abortion
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=66jpPCIzza8

SAVE THE LITTLE BABIES !!!!!
                But it's okay to kill black babies? Sonof, you are truly a despicable person - I don't know how you sleep at night.

Comment

So you are saying its OK to kill white babies

Comment

there is no need to find out if the child can be a british citizen.

England allows their citizen 2 have 2 citizenship,so does the U.S.

So if the daughter is a british citizen,and she gives birth in the U.S. the child is ALWAYS entitled to have the british citizenship as well.

In europe,GERMANY is the only country so far that does not allow their citizen to have 2 citizenship.

PS: if your daughter will have a hard time here in the U.S. with her child etc...

advice her to come back home to england,to a more caring civlized social country,where she can raise the child and not having to worry about bills or medical expenses.
                    I am sure,the child will not have healthcare at all....and medicare is a joke in the U.S.

Comment

Thank you HBKHBK for your advice. As to the rest of you who have twisted this serious issue into something terrible...get a life

Comment

Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                        there is no need to find out if the child can be a british citizen.

England allows their citizen 2 have 2 citizenship,so does the U.S.

So if the daughter is a british citizen,and she gives birth in the U.S. the child is ALWAYS entitled to have the british citizenship as well.

In europe,GERMANY is the only country so far that does not allow their citizen to have 2 citizenship.

PS: if your daughter will have a hard time here in the U.S. with her child etc...

advice her to come back home to england,to a more caring civlized social country,where she can raise the child and not having to worry about bills or medical expenses.
                        I am sure,the child will not have healthcare at all....and medicare is a joke in the U.S.
                        HK,
                        It is not automatic for the child to become a dual citizen. The parent, or authorized representative, needs to fill out the necessary paperwork for the child to become a cual citizen.

From my understanding, Germany allows dual citizenship of children.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Aprilbloom:
                          Thank you HBKHBK for your advice. As to the rest of you who have twisted this serious issue into something terrible...get a life
                          Do not lump Proud or other members into what darkforce said. My response, the first given, provided all available options to the parent and other concerned parties to consider, without any particular emphasis on any of them.

If your daughter has the child, and it is born on US Soil, the child will have all rights and privileges to any US Citizen irregardless of who the parent is. Your daughter is going through a difficult time and needs all the support, from you and your husband as well as any other significant family members in her life. That is the most important thing.

Comment

Do not lump Proud or other members into what darkforce said. My response, the first given, provided all available options to the parent and other concerned parties to consider, without any particular emphasis on any of them.
                            Thank you, Hudson. Aprilbloom, please forgive me for interrupting your thread. However, I couldn't let the comment made by Darkforce go without a reply. What an atrocious thing to say regarding black babies. We need less of his type in the world, for sure.

Comment

God bless little white babies !!!!!!!
                              Don't kill your little white baby !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X