mothers visit to US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mothers visit to US

I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent?

I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joy01:
      I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Is your question regarding an immigrant intent or a non immigrant intent. In other words, are you asking which forms you should file to permanently bring your mother into the U.S. or is your mother just visiting?
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

we might need To Know a Little more About your husband First. Is he A Good Guy? Caring? Devoted? Loyal? You And Him Share Everything Correct???? For Life Till Death Etc.... Etc.....??? He Is Your #1? Most Important Thing in Your Life? You And He Strive To work Together For Same Future and Goal???

Mommy Is comming Hurray!!!! .

What Can You Tell Us about Your Future Goals? Your Plans For The Family????
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joy01:
          I have been married 3 years to Usc .We will be coming upon the date to remove conditions on my green card.We want to have my mom visit us here.Anyone have any experience with the forms we need to fill out? Can i fill these out while im here while my GC still has conditions on it or do i have to wait till the GC becomes permanent? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Is your question regarding an immigrant intent or a non immigrant intent. In other words, are you asking which forms you should file to permanently bring your mother into the U.S. or is your mother just visiting? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> just visiting

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            we might need To Know a Little more About your husband First. Is he A Good Guy? Caring? Devoted? Loyal? You And Him Share Everything Correct???? For Life Till Death Etc.... Etc.....??? He Is Your #1? Most Important Thing in Your Life? You And He Strive To work Together For Same Future and Goal???

What Can You Tell Us about Your Future Goals? Your Plans For The Family???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well we have been together almost 7 years now and we got Married in 2006 , we love each other and we live in peace and love , as i said that we have been together 7 years i would let you know that we meet each other on the internet on 2001 thanx GOD we are happy

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

What Can You Tell Us about Your Future Goals? Your Plans For The Family???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> well we have been together almost 7 years now and we got Married in 2006 , we love each other and we live in peace and love , as i said that we have been together 7 years i would let you know that we meet each other on the internet on 2001 thanx GOD we are happy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that Is So Very Very special! Hearts! Please Tell More? Noone Knows You Here, Give Up the goods. Those Special Times, Places, Activity's. walks In The park, Etched Your Na,mes In A Tree Etc.?
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

You do nothing, she applies for a B2 Visa at the local consulate.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:
                  You do nothing, she applies for a B2 Visa at the local consulate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Theone thanx for ur reply

Comment

What country is she coming from Joy? It's possible she may be able to come in on the Visa Waiver Program if it's a country that's eligible, so that'd save some drama with forms etc.

The list is right here.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                      Is your question regarding an immigrant intent or a non immigrant intent. In other words, are you asking which forms you should file to permanently bring your mother into the U.S. or is your mother just visiting? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> just visiting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Hi Joy01,
                      Theone is correct, however depending on which country your mother resides, she may qualify for the visa waiver program if her visit is less than 90 days and meets other requirements.

Visa Waiver Program

If your mother does not qualify, she will fill out DS 158. For more information this site and this site provides all the information. Good luck to you and your mother.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Another visa cheat trying to enter the country!!!

Comment

Don t worry SonofMicheal she is just visiting buy the way i like your answers on every posting lol

Comment

He has a one-track mind joy01
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Because the OP seems so concerned about her mother's ability to get a tourist visa, it tells me that the OP scammed her way to the US, asking for a tourist visa and told our embassy and border officials that she was just going to stay two weeks or so....and instead, she skipped out....obviously her mother did not attend the wedding (why not?)....and the OP is naturally concerned that our embassy officials will ask themselves..."where did this visa cheat learn her skills?"..answer...maybe from mom....who knows? But this sort of question would not arise from somebody who followed our laws from start to finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X