Can I enter the U.S again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    Stay in your own country and stop ab-using ours. You certainly are a woman of no self respect, no character, no pride. You certainly had no intentions of being married nor did you take marriage seriously. It is people like you that we are getting rid of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, why don't you get lost you simpleminded rabid a$$hole.

Comment

hummm... the truth hurts, I struck another nerve...
      to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

You said u have a conditional green card, this is due for renewal shortly? You have to be aware that if ur not filing for the I751 and intending to leave AFTER the divorce is finalised that ur not going out of status!!! If u go out of status then ur not going to be able to use the VWP again. If ur divorce is final before ur conditional green card expires and u leave the country then u are ok. I would inform the USCIS that ur not intending to renew aswell. Before u get red flagged in their computer system.

Just because u came on the VWP, and stayed doesnt mean u cant use it again, because ur green card was issued.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation