Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Successful I-751 Waiver [without interview + after filing a Joint I-751]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Successful I-751 Waiver [without interview + after filing a Joint I-751]

"Alper
    Filing Date: 2/7/03
    Date of receipt: 2/10/03
    Based on: without interview

We filed our I751 on 2/7/03 to Nebraska Service Center and got NOA on 2/12/03. We know now NSC takes at least 6 to 8 months to process I751s. I'll keep you updated.

Update: June 1, 2004
    This is an update to my experience. Unfortunately my marriage fell apart before my I-751 has been approved and I had to file a waiver based on good faith marriage. Fortunately with a help of good lawyer I had my condition removed from my permanent resident card in 6 months without interview."

SOURCE: http://www.kamya.com/intro/cprexpnsc.html

"Alper
    Filing Date: 2/7/03
    Date of receipt: 2/10/03
    Based on: without interview

We filed our I751 on 2/7/03 to Nebraska Service Center and got NOA on 2/12/03. We know now NSC takes at least 6 to 8 months to process I751s. I'll keep you updated.

Update: June 1, 2004
    This is an update to my experience. Unfortunately my marriage fell apart before my I-751 has been approved and I had to file a waiver based on good faith marriage. Fortunately with a help of good lawyer I had my condition removed from my permanent resident card in 6 months without interview."

SOURCE: http://www.kamya.com/intro/cprexpnsc.html

Comment

Aguila, that's not your story is it?

Comment

bluetee:

Nop! Although the circunstances are the same. I am under VSC jurisdiction ..., but reading this story today fills me with more hope!

Comment

I wish everyone doing I-751 waiver the very best of luck, as I hope we get through the I-751 itself without interview. That would be Schweet!

-----------------------

Hey Aguila!

You ever see that breath strip commercial with the girl on the plane and guy with bad breath falls asleep on her shoulder? I always think of you when I see it, that's what I picture you look like, but with long jeri curls. Is that you?
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Jo:

Thanks for your wishes!. I just recently realized that your husband became a conditional resident, when was the AOS interview and how was it?

I don't watch tv so I have no idea as to what commercial are you talking about. But I could tell you that I'm a hot exotic 6'feet latin no jeri curls though.

Comment

Date of residency on CGC is August 2003 , but had I-485 interview June 2003. I guess condition DOESN'T start from interview date, but 2 months later. Don't we need to clear that up somewhere?

"I'm a hot exotic 6'feet latin"

Where is the "b a r f" smiley?
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Anybody got approved for I 751 recently ? I guess Aguila, ARQU, Wish, edgrapes and some others are on I 751...

what happened to swissnut's ex husband ?

Comment

Dayum, Pash, I was wondering the same thing today.
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

hey r u on yahoo ? dont seem like

Comment

Am now.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I'm still waiting for any word...

ARQU

Comment

Working...
                        X