NO IMMIGRATIO PROBLEMS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO IMMIGRATIO PROBLEMS?

Yes , no more immigration problems . The bible says in the book of John 14:1-3 that Jesus is preparing a place for his people , Are you one of his ? have you accepted him as your Lord and Saviour ? If you haven't I invite you to do it . He loves us so much , he died so we could live , and he lives to make intersesion for us .

Yes , no more immigration problems . The bible says in the book of John 14:1-3 that Jesus is preparing a place for his people , Are you one of his ? have you accepted him as your Lord and Saviour ? If you haven't I invite you to do it . He loves us so much , he died so we could live , and he lives to make intersesion for us .

Comment

does jesus make green cards? Never heard of this happening....and the bible has NO control over our borders....your dogma is tiring and only those whose brains have been scoured clean would fall for this nonsense....

Comment

La vida es asi , dificil algunas veces . yo espero que pronto we can give green cards to all the ilegales

Comment

los norteamericanos no deben una vida commoda ni trabajo tampoco a los que no respetan nuestras leyes, y espero que los ilegales vayan a ser deportados manana.

Comment

John 18:36 "My Kingdom is not of this world"

Read and weep Fredy, if you could read English. Puta maricon.

Comment

The Bible also says:

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”

This means obey the law.

I am Catholic and it really ofends me when people twist the Bible or hand pick special passages on order to grant divine validation to their personal beliefs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X