Timeline to get the green card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline to get the green card

I got the I-551 stamp on my passport today, in addition, I received the 1-797 welcome letter. Does anyone know how long will it take to get the actual 2 year green card? I live in WA. Thanks.

I got the I-551 stamp on my passport today, in addition, I received the 1-797 welcome letter. Does anyone know how long will it take to get the actual 2 year green card? I live in WA. Thanks.

Comment

Hi jc...

Usually they say that it would take about 6 to 12 months but I got my green card in about 3 weeks and I read others' experiences on this ... it usually takes about max. 2 months ...but this is just from what I read ...each case is different...good luck...Pasha

Comment

I just got my green card in the mail, two days after I got my passport stamp and 2 weeks after my approval notice, yes lol. Thank you.

Comment

JC, MUBARAK

If u don 't mind and share your case, from the begining ...
          Thanx

Comment

Thank you Youssaf, if you search for my posts, you'll find the whole story because it's too long to write and painful to remember lol. I'm in WA , applied march 04, everything went well until the special registration cameup, I didn't register but had a good reason so finally they approved the case after I registered at ICE. I'm just amazed on how fast they respond to RFE's and approving the case.

Comment

Working...
            X