• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Rough Neighbor (and her team)

Enjoy !

Enjoy !

Comment

THIS IS AMERICA !!! ONLY POST TEXT OR LINKS THAT ARE IN THE AMERICAN LANGUAGE !!!!!!

Comment

Tribute to Michael Schumacher

Comment

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8smRRyoYGc

Comment

Lighten Up

Comment

The irony in SonOfMichael's video was that it came off of an NHK feed and was announced in Japanese.

Comment

Three respondents so far and counting

Comment

Another senseless thread that has nothing to do with real issues.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In keeping with the theme </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's very funny

Comment

That was funny - no question about it!

Comment

DJ Scooter

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For Rough Neighbor (and her team) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, thank you for starting this thread especially for my name (or pseudonym); have got to respond now though ill-affordable amidst this Visa Bulletin No. 107 homestretch. Correction: there's just no team though. What comes close to it maybe is a common bond among some of us, something that unifies me with a number of fellow posters - a singular challenge (or irritant?).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
                          Another senseless thread that has nothing to do with real issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NHF, just being senselessly consistent (and inconsistently sane) perhaps.

(Just an opinion, please handle with care).

Comment

Have fun

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For Rough Neighbor (and her team) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, thank you for starting this thread especially for my name (or pseudonym); have got to respond now though ill-affordable amidst this Visa Bulletin No. 107 homestretch. Correction: there's just no team though. What comes close to it maybe is a common bond among some of us, something that unifies me with a number of fellow posters - a singular challenge (or irritant?).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
                              Another senseless thread that has nothing to do with real issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NHF, just being senselessly consistent (and inconsistently sane) perhaps.

(Just an opinion, please handle with care). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rough Neighbor,

Hurray!! I just made your cheer leading team!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X