Lulac Approval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulac Approval

I have finally gotten approval. USCIS sent EAD to complete. What date can I expect to see as date of legalization? Is it date of application receipt or some other date?

Hi Bannister,

Just want to say Congratulations!!!

Comment

Hi bannister,
      Congrats, finally someone got a good news. What state are you in. Your case was pending or under appeal. Your detail might help someone. Once again, congradulations and thank you for being on top of this issue. Hope you will keep us posted with the updates. GOOD LUCK

Comment

Originally posted by pearl:
        Hi bannister,
        Congrats, finally someone got a good news. What state are you in. Your case was pending or under appeal. Your detail might help someone. Once again, congradulations and thank you for being on top of this issue. Hope you will keep us posted with the updates. GOOD LUCK
        The case was pending in kansas city missouri since 2005 with no reply, I got a lawyer we restated it again in Dec 2007 we finally got approval.

Comment

CONGRATS
          "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Comment

Congrats Bann,
            Don't vanish like others from the board.Please atleast update us whats going on the new IAP settlements.We are waiting for 28 years now.

Thanks

Comment

congratulation bann.
              sa

Comment

Bannister,

I'm sincerely happy for you. It's been long road, but you made it.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bannister:
                  I have finally gotten approval. USCIS sent EAD to complete. What date can I expect to see as date of legalization? Is it date of application receipt or some other date?

Comment

Originally posted by Figaro1d:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
                    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Sincere congratulations Bannister. Date of legalization is the date which will be on your travel permission document and the date on which your EAD begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shabber:
                          Sincere congratulations Bannister. Date of legalization is the date which will be on your travel permission document and the date on which your EAD begins.
                          The regulation says the date on the application fee receipt is the date of legalization

Comment

to Bannister;
                            That means people who applied in 2003 and their application just got approved in 2008 they will be eligable to apply for citizenship right away.
                            is this right????
                            can you please past the regulation concerning this matter?
                            Thanks

Comment

NO...Not true.

You are eligible to apply for citizenship 5 yrs AFTER receiving the permanent green card and there is a qualifying factor of 36 months presence in the US (I cannot recall the exact # of months).

So depending on your case, if you are now approved for Temporary status, you have to apply to adjust to permanent status is 19 months. Then 5 yrs after that , citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                              X