• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Muslims And Muslim Immigrants In The UK Share Al Queda Ideology

The cost of immigration, terrorism.

The cost of immigration, terrorism.

Comment

I watched Larry King on TV the other day.
      I didn't like and disagreed with most of what he had said.
      Egro Larry King must be a Muslim.
      Is he also an illegal alien, by any chance?
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

It is time to kick England off the Visa Waiver Program!

Comment

I think not. England is one of our biggest allies. Isolated events do not merit such a drastic measure.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishintern:
            It is time to kick England off the Visa Waiver Program! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...and you're English too. Another turning their back on the former home country. Great. Just what we need.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishintern:

Hmmm...and you're English too. Another turning their back on the former home country. Great. Just what we need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think he's from England, Brittie. Can't be if he spews c.rap like that.

Comment

He said he was Proudie and with a name like "englishintern" I believe him.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Well, no one here except englishintern denounced Al Queda and its sympathizers. I guess olde just doesn't care. I challenge you all to denounce Al Queda and their sympathizers in the UK.

Waiting........still waiting......oh, never mind.

Comment

HA HA HA, this is a good one, the commie pinko smelly l.esbian chink thinks that england is her allied. I'll have to get my dental tape and blindfold you putridusc. Now, go take a looooong bath.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                      HA HA HA, this is a good one, the commie pinko smelly l.esbian chink thinks that england is her allied. I'll have to get my dental tape and blindfold you putridusc. Now, go take a looooong bath. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only thing I can think, No Brain, is you need to lay off the drugs. OMG. I'm as American as baseball, mom and apple pie. Born and raised here. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

Hmmm...and you're English too. Another turning their back on the former home country. Great. Just what we need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think he's from England, Brittie. Can't be if he spews c.rap like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think he is English either. He might have had an English Intern or worked with one at some point, but he ain't a Brit.
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                          Well, no one here except englishintern denounced Al Queda and its sympathizers. I guess olde just doesn't care. I challenge you all to denounce Al Queda and their sympathizers in the UK.

Waiting........still waiting......oh, never mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do! I officially denounce Al Qaeda! I do not believe that every or even the mainstream Muslims think and need to be controlled the same way. And, his suggestion to kick all of England of the Visa Waiver program is ludicrous.
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

Waiting........still waiting......oh, never mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do! I officially denounce Al Qaeda! I do not believe that every or even the mainstream Muslims think and need to be controlled the same way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel very sorry for Muslims who have to be second guessed because of Al Queda. I denounce them too.

Comment

Thanks to Al-Qaida:

1. We can vilify all Muslims and make all Muslims feel collective guilt by association.

2. We can declare Larry King a Muslim, as soon as we disagree with him.
                              Methinks we should put some surveilance cameras at CNN, to catch Larry doing 5 times a day Muslim prayer
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X