Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARRIAGE PETITION/BENEFITS FRAUD

Hello everyone
    My wife and I had our interview on 4/19/04.She is a US citizen. We have been together for 8yrs and married 7mox. Our case has been forwarded for further reveiw.

10 years ago my parents were misled into filing a asylum app by a notary (who is in jail now). However after 2yrs they withdrew that application since my moms brother had filed a petition long time ago and our priority date was in! That was good news for them but bad news for me since I had turned 21 and was kicked out of that petition. When my parents were interviewed, the officer knew that the old asylum app was a fraud and confronted my parents who admitted it. Thank God that they were still approved ! Because they told the truth.

During my interview the officer said that my file had so many complicated reports and I became nervous and volunteered information and revealed my parents scenario and that the asylum app was fraud in a way..And she also repeated and said that was fraud. However my attrny pointed out that I was a minor and the officer semi-agreed. She then proceeded to ask for our wedding *** and wentthru them and said okshe was done and that they would contact me within a month. I have continued working menatime since my work never checked into my expired work permits...
    My attorney thinks it all depends on the officer as to what they want to do. I have an I-94 and no criminal record. Can anyone help..I haveposted this before..This really wasnt my fault and am hoping that my petition is approved..I was a minor.

Hello everyone
    My wife and I had our interview on 4/19/04.She is a US citizen. We have been together for 8yrs and married 7mox. Our case has been forwarded for further reveiw.

10 years ago my parents were misled into filing a asylum app by a notary (who is in jail now). However after 2yrs they withdrew that application since my moms brother had filed a petition long time ago and our priority date was in! That was good news for them but bad news for me since I had turned 21 and was kicked out of that petition. When my parents were interviewed, the officer knew that the old asylum app was a fraud and confronted my parents who admitted it. Thank God that they were still approved ! Because they told the truth.

During my interview the officer said that my file had so many complicated reports and I became nervous and volunteered information and revealed my parents scenario and that the asylum app was fraud in a way..And she also repeated and said that was fraud. However my attrny pointed out that I was a minor and the officer semi-agreed. She then proceeded to ask for our wedding *** and wentthru them and said okshe was done and that they would contact me within a month. I have continued working menatime since my work never checked into my expired work permits...
    My attorney thinks it all depends on the officer as to what they want to do. I have an I-94 and no criminal record. Can anyone help..I haveposted this before..This really wasnt my fault and am hoping that my petition is approved..I was a minor.

Comment

Working...
    X