Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on how to get ID in NYC

hello,

I am in NYC, been here around 6 years and My passport is expired, I'm currently out of status, and on top of that when I was mugged my country ID was stolen. Now I'm in need of legal ID to get married since my expired passport is not excepted. I live with my boyfriend and our daughter and we have been trying to get married but cant because of my problem. Anyone knows what can I do to get ID. My consolate won't help,and neither do immigrants associations for my country.Is there any place where they will marry us maybe with a birth certificate and an expired passport. Someone told me to look in long island but i havent found nothing. There are places in manhattan that give you ID but they are like ghosts no one knows where they are.Can anyone help???

hello,

I am in NYC, been here around 6 years and My passport is expired, I'm currently out of status, and on top of that when I was mugged my country ID was stolen. Now I'm in need of legal ID to get married since my expired passport is not excepted. I live with my boyfriend and our daughter and we have been trying to get married but cant because of my problem. Anyone knows what can I do to get ID. My consolate won't help,and neither do immigrants associations for my country.Is there any place where they will marry us maybe with a birth certificate and an expired passport. Someone told me to look in long island but i havent found nothing. There are places in manhattan that give you ID but they are like ghosts no one knows where they are.Can anyone help???

Comment

hi
      I recently got an ID for my son, the store is located in Brooklyn by Church and Ocean Avenue. However, if you are doing the licensing at City Hall I doubt it will be a valid ID. check out this website, it is the city hall website might be helpful: http://nycmarriagebureau.com/about/agency_overview.html

Sorry I couldn't of more help.

Comment

It sounds like more ID theft to me...

Comment

Working...
        X