Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Asylum

I have an asylum interview next week.
    Is there anyone here had passed this interview?
    What kind of questions did the Immigration officer ask you?
    Please let me share your experience.
    Thanks

I have an asylum interview next week.
    Is there anyone here had passed this interview?
    What kind of questions did the Immigration officer ask you?
    Please let me share your experience.
    Thanks

Comment

It will depend on your application. The officer will ask questions regarding your answers to the questions, and the statement you provided with your filing. Know your application and dates --

Comment

I went to the interview and been asked questions related to my affidavit and application for about an hour and a half, then asked to comeback pick up the reply in two weeks.

Comment

Does any one know where i can find statistics of approval cases by state as far as asylum?
          Cases approval before the Imigration officers and not the Immigration judges.

Comment

What country are you from?

Your case sounds suspicious, this is the first time I have heard someone asked to comeback for a response. Usually you are mailed the decision or a notice informing you of what to do next. Take a lawyer with you this time.

The country you are from makes a great difference not the stats.

Comment

Thank you Floy for your reply.
              I was with my lawyer at the interview, and I was given a paper from the officer stayting that I should go back in 15 days and get a reply at the window of the asylum center, also they will send the same rely to my lawyer address.
              This what says the immigration law.

Comment

Working...
              X