Time line for 1-751 interviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time line for 1-751 interviews

Does anyone know what the time line is for the washington dc district(va)office to schedule 1-751 interviews. Has anyone interviewed there for the removal of conditions recently? I will be grateful if they could share their experience with me. Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha

Does anyone know what the time line is for the washington dc district(va)office to schedule 1-751 interviews. Has anyone interviewed there for the removal of conditions recently? I will be grateful if they could share their experience with me. Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha

Comment

Working...
    X