para sa mga astig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• para sa mga astig

mga kababayan musta na kayo bro,diba me dati kang idsa dmv bakit hindi mo reniew yan ss#lang naman ang kailangan diba dati kanang me id kaya hindi na mahirap kumuha ng bago bakit ako id lang walang ss#o green card kasi meroon na ako dati..iyon kaibigan ko nga working permit din ang ginamit nya noon kumuha sya ng lisensia nya pero noon mag reniew sya ng bago yon id langnya ang pinakita nya pinigyan na sya ng bago..sana makatulong sa ito bro...try mo munang kumuha ng bago tiyak bibiyan ka nila hindi naman nag hahanap ng green card ang mga dmv eh pag meroon kanang dating lisensia ok cge ingat mga kababayan .........

mga kababayan musta na kayo bro,diba me dati kang idsa dmv bakit hindi mo reniew yan ss#lang naman ang kailangan diba dati kanang me id kaya hindi na mahirap kumuha ng bago bakit ako id lang walang ss#o green card kasi meroon na ako dati..iyon kaibigan ko nga working permit din ang ginamit nya noon kumuha sya ng lisensia nya pero noon mag reniew sya ng bago yon id langnya ang pinakita nya pinigyan na sya ng bago..sana makatulong sa ito bro...try mo munang kumuha ng bago tiyak bibiyan ka nila hindi naman nag hahanap ng green card ang mga dmv eh pag meroon kanang dating lisensia ok cge ingat mga kababayan .........

Comment

skumbaks speekn englise fn gobak kuntree nsted bangn hed teerd krapp alofyoong

Comment

Excuse me, what language it that?
        It seems like it is a mixture of English and German and something else. I can understand parts of it, but I have no idea what language it is.
        Could anybody enlighten me?

Comment

Vegado - I think it might be Filipino. There's another thread here with very similar language and someone said it was Filipino. I would have no clue, but at least you picked up on some of it!

Comment

Thanks Proud!
            If you read closely you can pick up on a lot of words, it seem like that this language has quit a few words which come close to phonetics of the English language.
            I don't know how to explain that right, I hope you understand what I mean.
            I speak some European languages, had 7 yrs of Latin and 2 yrs of Greek, so maybe this is the reason I can (or at least I think I can) pick up on foreign languages. At the end they all tie together
            Of course it is very easy to understand what Someone12 wrote, I think he could write it in any language and we all would understand what he wrote

Comment

Vegado - I can't understand Pamheart, but don't have to interpret what S12 wrote. It's the same old tired message all the time - Yawn! I took 9 years of French - seemed like a neat language to learn when I was 9 (a hundred years ago), and it's helped me understand other languages including Spanish (which should have been the 2nd language I chose to learn - but who knew that back in those days )

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                skumbaks speekn englise fn gobak kuntree nsted bangn hed teerd krapp alofyoong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For Vegado and ProudUSC; Filipino is my mother tongue and let me confirm to you both that what he posted isn't at all in Filipino.

What he said (in corrupted English) goes: "scumbags speak in english f....n go back country instead bangin head tired c r a p all of you now go."

While the original post by pamheart was intended to be a response to another Filipino poster in another thread whose driver license application was denied due to expired/expiring work permit although s/he had an SS number. What pamheart was saying was that s/he should try it again because DMV needs to see only his/her old ID and SS number and that they don't require a green card for his/her driver license renewal application.

Comment

Rough Neighbor
                  Thank you for you explanation, it is appreciated.
                  About Someone12, he could write a posting in Japanese or Russian, and we still would all know what he wrote, since it is that same old thing anyway.

Comment

Dapat talaga diplomasya lang sa mga yan para hindi nila tayo guluhin buti na lang andyan si Rough Neighbor para magpaliwanag. Musta rin sayo Rough Neighbor sorry di kaagad ako nakarespond sayo dahil n***on ko lang nabasa yung message mo.

Comment

Working...
                    X