This is what happens....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens....

when the sorts of NO AMNESTY, S12 and some others are allowed to continue spreading their hate filled rhetoric.

This is your doing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_beating_death
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

when the sorts of NO AMNESTY, S12 and some others are allowed to continue spreading their hate filled rhetoric.

This is your doing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_beating_death
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Death of one rancher in AZ gave momentum to SB 1070.

Few more deaths of immigrants like Abelino Mazaniego could go a long way helping to build a momentum for CIR.

Not that i advocate a violence or any act of prejudice against immigrants (that would be idiotic since i myself am not a Native born), but what i think is that the more extreme and irrational some people act towards certain group of immigrants, the more chances are that something will be done about this whole mess.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

The haters are too ignorant to recognize they propogate this type of behavior. I bet none of them on this forum gives a hoot about what happened to this poor guy. I hope they prosecute those hoodlums to the fullest extent of the law. Better yet, deport their behinds to El Salvador and hope the gang ban.gers there catch up with them.

Comment

No, it is those who support illegal immigration who are the aiders and abetters of killers. I have documented the fact that immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, are, for the most part, dangerous to Ameicans. The kill, rape and maim with abandon. Time to end the hate aliens have for Americans.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have documented the fact that immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, are, for the most part, dangerous to Ameicans. The kill, rape and maim with abandon. Time to end the hate aliens have for Americans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you get this information from? C'mon, spill the beans or shut the f-up! You're just sore that racist parts of SB 1070 hasn't made it fully through the first hurdle. Wait till it gets to the SCOTUS...it'll be struck down, end of story.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

No davdah, you're not gonna twist this one. Koller posted this article because as she said, this is what happens when the vigilante mob decide to take the law into their own hands and kill an innocent illegal immigrant simply because "he looked illegal" no doubt. Spurred on by the apparent success (until today) of Jan Brewer and her racist buddies in AZ and UT's famous listers into thinking it's ok to do this because everyone hates illegals. Wrong, they don't all hate illegals and life behind bars will become a way of life for these kids real soon.

As for fedNUT's article, frankly I can't be bothered to read them anymore because he has an agenda to make all illegals look bad. Yes it's bad a 14 y/o girl gets raped and I hope the perpetrator gets everything he deserves. Have I satisfied your sense of moral vengeance enough now davdah?
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

How many people have died in car wrecks caused by illegal aliens who cannot drive, and often flee the scene after they drift over the centerline, usually because they've been swilling too many cervezas behind the wheel?
                Why isn't Kollardkraut, RuffRuff Nayyyyybor, Unpatriotic & Proud of ItUSC and BritWa.nker bringing that sobering fact to the attention of this site? Because they don't give a hoot about their fellow American citizens...they pretend to care about illegals (and UnPatrioticProudU
                SC hires them instead of Americans) but when challenged to actually do something to demonstrate their misplaced concerns for 12M dirtbags, they respond with their bogus and tiresome 'your a racist' tirades....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  How many people have died in car wrecks caused by illegal aliens who cannot drive, and often flee the scene after they drift over the centerline, usually because they've been swilling too many cervezas behind the wheel?
                  Why isn't Kollardkraut, RuffRuff Nayyyyybor, Unpatriotic & Proud of ItUSC and BritWa.nker bringing that sobering fact to the attention of this site? Because they don't give a hoot about their fellow American citizens...they pretend to care about illegals (and UnPatrioticProudU
                  SC hires them instead of Americans) but when challenged to actually do something to demonstrate their misplaced concerns for 12M dirtbags, they respond with their bogus and tiresome 'your a racist' tirades.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, where are you statistics? Show me that most of the car racks are caused by illegal aliens. Show me that most uninsured drivers are illegal aliens. Show me that only illegal aliens drink and drive.

Show me you fascist!

I care for everyone, legals, illegals, black, white, brown, dogs, animals. I am just a caring individual. What are you?

Comment

We have a few sore losers on here tonight..can't think why

C'mon S12 and fedNUT..lets see the statistics for the alleged deaths by illegal immigrants you both claim.

Comment

KollardKraut....yea, I bet you care.....how many illegal aliens are you currently housing in your trailer?? How many are you allowing to drive your car??? If the answer to either (or both) of these questions is 'zero' (which I suspect) then you really haven't demonstrated how much you 'care' about illegals....
                      And did I say 'most car wrecks are caused by illegals?' - No, you dumba$$....but there have been many...far more than some illegal being pounded into the dirt.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        KollardKraut....yea, I bet you care.....how many illegal aliens are you currently housing in your trailer?? How many are you allowing to drive your car??? If the answer to either (or both) of these questions is 'zero' (which I suspect) then you really haven't demonstrated how much you 'care' about illegals....
                        And did I say 'most car wrecks are caused by illegals?' - No, you dumba$$....but there have been many...far more than some illegal being pounded into the dirt..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tootle, I don't house anyone except me and mine and I don't live in a trailer. I live in a three bedroom ranch on a sizable lot. I wouldn't lend my car to anyone, that includes my son as well as you.

It wasn't in that particular message above, that you say all car wrecks are caused by illegals. It is because you only post bad things about the illegals. How about the good things illegals do? Or, God forbid the bad things Americans or others do. You only single out the illegals and pound on them.

I don't like that there are so many illegals in America, but the issue is far greater than just blaming the individuals coming here. The reasons for migration are far more complex than only individuals looking for a better sustainable life.

The real issue is who took it from them? Who and what made them come over here? Perhaps you should ask yourself these questions first.

Dum@ss yourself!

Comment

And did I say 'most car wrecks are caused by illegals?' - No, you dumba$$....but there have been many...far more than some illegal being pounded into the dirt..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We immigrants don't need charity, we need opportunities that America has to offer, and definitely not in any remote way from self-proclaimed patriots, I mean, parrots, in the mold of S12, Fed86, and NO AMNESTY. Take a trip to our homeless shelters in Los Angeles and see what I mean for yourselves.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            The supply of opportunities has dwindled as a function of a contracting economy. We're not done yet either.

Playing the blame game, who's at fault? All those who bought beyond their income. If you carried a balance on your cards, you're at fault. If you have an ARM, you're at fault. If you didn't save, you're at fault. Excuses aside, it's that simple. There is no money to buy things because of too much debt which overheated the prices on everything due to credit versus cash purchases. Pretty much everyone to one degree or another contributed to it. Point being, there is no political football here. It was spending habits.

The homeless situation is far worse than what the hesitant glance at skid row indicates. There are 7 million+ families that are essentially squatters. The homes they occupy and haven't made a payment on the last six months belong to the bank They're as good as foreclosed. The bank can't formally foreclose since it will cause their own insolvency.

There is and will continue to be an exodus, CIR or not. What good is a work permit without a job to go to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My reference was more like why are these people coming here in the first place. It's the big international corporations (and mostly based here) that control the markets in foreign countries. NAFTA, Cargill is one of them. It destroyed the small corn farmers in Mexico and the sugar farmers in Jamaica so it can pollute us and the rest of the world with high fructose corn syrup.

One cannot blame the individuals alone when it is the big corporations that pull the livelihood from underneath these individuals feet.

Comment

Very true Koller. Davdah's solution is for everybody to elect Republicans. The same Repubs who spent money like water during 8yrs of Bush without having to account for it and getting us involved in 2 wars, one of which wasn't justified.

As usual, davdah is trying to spread the GOP fear message. Of course the economy will turn around eventually. It always does. Even after 1929 it turned around. Lets not forget who put us there this time. It was under Bush in the financial collapse happened. It was Bush who enacted TARP. Obama inherited his bad decisions and ended up having to bail out Wall St because if not, the official unemployment rate would be 20%+ by now. Neither he nor any Repub President would be able to hold office with such a high rate of unemployment. "Swinger" McCain would have done the same had he been elected.

Ultimately it was the excesses of "Reaganomics" that was mostly to blame for the 2008 crash in the first place. Lets not go down this road again.

Comment

Working...
                              X