MIKE! please hurry back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKE! please hurry back!

Your Fan Club Appears to be Miserable!!! I cant Take It anymore!! What a Lucky Bas....rd you are to have so many Loyal friends! "LOYALTY EXTREMELY RARE THING" My God! Ill Give you a computer.... just hurry!! i'm Just Here Reading, Learning, Makin a few funnys here and there. People are getting, Uptight, nasty, Short Tempered, Bored, Lost Souls Without You Man! Someone even Thought I was Trying To Take over or something? they no Clue!
    Who I Am Or What i'm about. I Am so very temporary here on ILW. just feeding my need For the time Being until I am able To venture Forward. HURRY BACK!

Your Fan Club Appears to be Miserable!!! I cant Take It anymore!! What a Lucky Bas....rd you are to have so many Loyal friends! "LOYALTY EXTREMELY RARE THING" My God! Ill Give you a computer.... just hurry!! i'm Just Here Reading, Learning, Makin a few funnys here and there. People are getting, Uptight, nasty, Short Tempered, Bored, Lost Souls Without You Man! Someone even Thought I was Trying To Take over or something? they no Clue!
    Who I Am Or What i'm about. I Am so very temporary here on ILW. just feeding my need For the time Being until I am able To venture Forward. HURRY BACK!

Comment

Working...
    X