re-entering US territory with expired H1B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-entering US territory with expired H1B

Can someone help me with the following please? I am under an F1 visa but I still have an expired H1B in my passeport. I will be traveling from Hawaii to Tahiti then back to the US for a week and then France. Will I have a problem with immigration during that one week back in the US?

Can someone help me with the following please? I am under an F1 visa but I still have an expired H1B in my passeport. I will be traveling from Hawaii to Tahiti then back to the US for a week and then France. Will I have a problem with immigration during that one week back in the US?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...but I still have an EXPIRED H1B in my passeport.

Will I have a problem with immigration during that one week back in the US? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXPIRED:

1. to come to an end; terminate, as a contract, guarantee, or offer.
      2. to emit the last breath; die.
      3. no longer good, nor valid; useless.

Comment

If you still have a valid F-1 then you shouldn't have any problems using that.

Comment

why do you think that expiration dates are on important documents, you idiot?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            why do you think that expiration dates are on important documents, you idiot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that I can get you banned.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              why do you think that expiration dates are on important documents, you idiot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that I can get you banned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

timmy_d11
              THAT'S THE BEST LAUGH I'VE HAD ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

Working...
                X