Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC needs help with immigrant spouse staying in U.S.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC needs help with immigrant spouse staying in U.S.

I met my girlfriend while she had a valid student visa in college back in 2003. In 2004, we got married and been together ever since. I am a USC need some help with my spouse staying in the U.S.
    I am not sure what to do and which forms to file. Any pointers would help...

Thanks,
    Johnny

I met my girlfriend while she had a valid student visa in college back in 2003. In 2004, we got married and been together ever since. I am a USC need some help with my spouse staying in the U.S.
    I am not sure what to do and which forms to file. Any pointers would help...

Thanks,
    Johnny

Comment

File I-130 with the USCIS. As well as the associated forms and documents the I-130 requests.

Comment

you need to file an I-485 along with the i-130, file and send those to the appropriate mailing region(depends on which state you are from)...then after that there's a waiting period since they will go over your forms, if youre lacking any. Then you will recieve a letter indicating whether your petition was approved or denied...there's always a reason as to why...

Comment

Great advice..thanks for the info!!

Comment

Working...
          X