i 130 interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 130 interview

I'M IN DEPORTATION AFTER SPECIAL REGISTRATION. I WAS MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN BEFORE THAT, OCT 02.
    FILE I130 IN JAN.03 FROM DALLAS CENTER.
    NOW I GOT A LETTER FROM INS FOR AN INTERVIEW. I WAS WORKING ILLEGALLY DURING ALL THESE TIMES COSS MY WIFE HAD NO JOB THAT TIME. IS THIS A BIG ISSUE?? IF THEY ASK ABOUT JOB WHAT TO SAY?? CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME HOW TO HANDLE ALL THESE THINGS..WHAT KIND OF STUFF SHOULD I TAKE WITH ME FOR INTERVIEW??

I'M IN DEPORTATION AFTER SPECIAL REGISTRATION. I WAS MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN BEFORE THAT, OCT 02.
    FILE I130 IN JAN.03 FROM DALLAS CENTER.
    NOW I GOT A LETTER FROM INS FOR AN INTERVIEW. I WAS WORKING ILLEGALLY DURING ALL THESE TIMES COSS MY WIFE HAD NO JOB THAT TIME. IS THIS A BIG ISSUE?? IF THEY ASK ABOUT JOB WHAT TO SAY?? CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME HOW TO HANDLE ALL THESE THINGS..WHAT KIND OF STUFF SHOULD I TAKE WITH ME FOR INTERVIEW??

Comment

Please clearify how you came to USA.You should not have any problems as you are married to a us citizen if you entered usa with inspection. Special regiteration is now over so you rlawyer if you have one should get you the relief on this to from a judge. it all depends how you came to us and why were you put in deportation. Please reply back thnaks

Comment

got here on H1B in 01. they put me in deportation coss i never filed for my papers.

Comment

u should be fine. But take a lawyer with you

Comment

Working...
          X