N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

AOS date is 7/24/01... based on USC spouse when can I send the application. According to my calculation, any time after 4/27/04 .( 88 days). Please can anyone confirm.

And is it true that if i send the application before 4/27/04 it will rejected as that would amount to more than 90 days.

The fact is that the application should be sent less than 90 days of 3rd year anniversary of the GC so it should be like 89, 88, 87....days to 3rd year aniversary.

Can someone please do the calculation that I have done and confirm for me. It is also important as application sent on 4.30.04 or after will have the new fee.

thanks,

AOS date is 7/24/01... based on USC spouse when can I send the application. According to my calculation, any time after 4/27/04 .( 88 days). Please can anyone confirm.

And is it true that if i send the application before 4/27/04 it will rejected as that would amount to more than 90 days.

The fact is that the application should be sent less than 90 days of 3rd year anniversary of the GC so it should be like 89, 88, 87....days to 3rd year aniversary.

Can someone please do the calculation that I have done and confirm for me. It is also important as application sent on 4.30.04 or after will have the new fee.

thanks,

Comment

you shoud be good mailing it next Wednesday or Thursday. Personally, I would of mailed it on Monday. Remember to include your fingerprint fee right away, 2 photos and front/back copy of your green card. Good luck.
      ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

Working...
      X