Have a Happy-Jolly Xmas & NEW YEAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:

Let's forget the past and start this coming New Year with something new.....like I'm doing...lol..Happy New Year to everyone. May all of you have a blessed year... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EEEEEKKKKK!!!

I Was pumped! Now I Feel Nauseous!!!
    Bring Back Glossy, Flossy, Sparkley, Soft, Tight, Perfect Babes!!!! You F'd Me Up! LOLOLOL!!!

Anyway. MIR Heading Out! . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was for the lady's benefit, MIR. Ignore - and thank you. Sammy! Happy 2009 to you and yours!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:

Happy New Year to you and yours too, Proud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! The parents of the house are spending a quiet evening at home tonight worrying about what the young ones are up to - lol! Hopefully, I'll have some nails left tomorrow. Happy, happy & keep up the good work. I love your art!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation