administrative review under F2b?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• administrative review under F2b?

Hello everybody, im really bother with this kind of predicament, can you give some advice pls, i read a lot of forum re AR under K1, K2, K3, CR-1, IR-1 but rarely in under F2b .... Is anyone here have a administrative review under F2b? My story is about like this... After i interview last jan 22, i recieved a white piece of paper, with nothing mark in it, except for a very familiar word...."WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM US" during my appointment i have a lot of documents to present, but one of the staff on u.s embassy only get to me is my NBI clearance and my fathers picture (petitioner), they didnt even get my CENOMAR, POLICE CLEARANCE, ETC...which i have, just in case needed, and during my interview to consular officer, everything works fine and smoothly,it only last for about 3 to 4 min, i was wondering why i was in AR? your advice will help a lot guys!!!!! thnx you very much!!!!

Hello everybody, im really bother with this kind of predicament, can you give some advice pls, i read a lot of forum re AR under K1, K2, K3, CR-1, IR-1 but rarely in under F2b .... Is anyone here have a administrative review under F2b? My story is about like this... After i interview last jan 22, i recieved a white piece of paper, with nothing mark in it, except for a very familiar word...."WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM US" during my appointment i have a lot of documents to present, but one of the staff on u.s embassy only get to me is my NBI clearance and my fathers picture (petitioner), they didnt even get my CENOMAR, POLICE CLEARANCE, ETC...which i have, just in case needed, and during my interview to consular officer, everything works fine and smoothly,it only last for about 3 to 4 min, i was wondering why i was in AR? your advice will help a lot guys!!!!! thnx you very much!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X