Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANd, can I appologize beforehand.

I am So Very sorry In Advance!!!

Koller, and And Other S E X Y, S O F T, Delicious, Young Thangs That May Wish To FlING Around For Awhile??? LMAO!!!!

I am not a governer, But I Feel strongly That I Can Provide Thee very Best secret Escapade Available!!! LOL.

I Know What I Am asking Is wrong! Can we do it anyway???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I am So Very sorry In Advance!!!

Koller, and And Other S E X Y, S O F T, Delicious, Young Thangs That May Wish To FlING Around For Awhile??? LMAO!!!!

I am not a governer, But I Feel strongly That I Can Provide Thee very Best secret Escapade Available!!! LOL.

I Know What I Am asking Is wrong! Can we do it anyway???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sirrah, you defame the honor of Koller. I challenge you to a duel.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Sirrah, you defame the honor of Koller. I challenge you to a duel.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Prefer the sword, But You Gotta Make It 17th century!!! TIGHTS!!! LOL.

I Will be on The WII Channel! LOL.

Just kidding, No Men in tights please!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Fine, you two kill each other. More for me in the end, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love to be the center of attention.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Fine, you two kill each other. More for me in the end, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can Have it!!! LOL!!!
            Been There!!! Done that!!! LMAO!!
            Just Fun Here!!! I Dont want It!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
            X